Bullish On NDAQ

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CalScholar, Mar 14, 2007.

1. I've had my eye on this one for a while now and though many believe that exchange stocks are past their prime, NDAQ will prove to be the exception.

I picked up a small stake today at 26.61 (double bottom) and I plan to continue accumulating shares on sell offs. This is not a short-term trade, but an investment. Currently trading at approx. 15 * next years earnings with strong growth and max potential.

Thoughts?

2. KS96

KS96

Technically, still in downtrend, with good chances
    of sliding down to $19-20. Why don't you wait for
    the technicals to improve first, before you load up
    for your investment?

3. Exactly why I only picked up a small stake. While I don't see this one breaking 20, I plan to add at 24-25 and again at 21-23 if it gets there. Of course, the actual prices at which I'll execute will depend largely on market conditions. Also, if this one gets a quick boost in the next week, I'd consider unloading only because I remain bearish on the markets as a whole and I'd expect to get a greatly discounted price from say 30-31.

4. dhpar

dhpar

still enough time for market to sell it all today....likely every day :cool:

5. KS96

KS96

You are almost always better off adding on the way
    up (and reducing on the way down).

The way it currently looks, I wouldn't touch it before
    I see support at $31-32. Better to pay up $3-4 and
    being in an uptrend, than fishing a bottom.

6. dhpar

dhpar

and here we go...probably not going as far as red numbers but still - nice profit on my shorts

7. dhpar

dhpar

Looks like a strong close - or is it just because people are getting rid of treasuries? We will know tomorrow...

8. I'm expecting green in early trading as long as there are no surprises overseas. Whether it closes strong tomorrow remains to be seen.