Bull/Bear Sentiment Poll

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Old School, Nov 17, 2006.

Bull/Bear Sentiment Poll Q4/06 - Q1/07

Poll closed Nov 30, 2006.
  1. Raging Bull - I just bet my retirement savings!

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. Moderate Bull - I am long my normal units.

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. Neutral - Anyone got any trading ideas?

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Moderate Bear - I am short my normal units.

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  5. Grizzly Bear - The world's coming to and end! I just shorted the wife on a downtick!

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. I am surprised to see there aren't any sentiment threads here. With the number of active traders here, I would think this is a worthwhile thread. (Did I miss a major section somehwere? A ET noob mistake?)

So I'm going to start some sentiment threads here each quarter to see what ET traders are feeling. If traders want to make comments, that's fine. I'm much more interested in the sentiment rather than why a trader is feeling that way.

So how bullish/bearish are you right now going into Q1 of 2007?

2. In the words of an illustrious ET'er, only the finest meats and cheese.

Not many bulls on this board, hence SPX 1500 is a done deal by EOY. (p.s. EqtTrdr is a genius, $_$)

Now for the whiners...

3. I agree. The owner/owners of ET should make an effort to get a weekly sentiment indicator going.

You never know, ET could be famous for having a reliable indicator to fade! :D

4. You'll probably find real quick why most of the people here at ET won't make it as traders...... Neutral will probably be the lowest choice.

Just another site dedicated to the diatribes of wannabe's. Only been here a couple of days or so and already see that most posters here aren't very Elite, to say the least.