Bull are pushing Big White candle up...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Well said Hedgie, I would definitely consider you a "nothing" as well. Glad we agree.

#51     Apr 16, 2008
  2. I was talking with a Broker I used to work with recently. When he gets into a pissing match with another Broker (at his own firm no less LOL!), they have been going to the computer to duel it out with a war game (I forget the name) from two separate locations on-line.

He said that is the best way to virtually kick someone's ass without actually doing it, and the victor comes away with bragging rights.

I told him I don't know jack about video games, even though my kids have the PS2, XBOX, and older Nintendo. I can't play any of the damn things. I can sure as hell play a mean game of Space Invaders on an old Atari though!:D

I guess I am giving away my age too with this.:(

It may be worth a try though for the long distance disagreements guys.

#52     Apr 16, 2008
  3. bgp

bgp

hedgie , i'm wondering if you're a BUG CHASER ?:)

#53     Apr 16, 2008
  4. If you mean Troll (like was mentioned at the beginning of this ill-conceived thread) the answer is YES!

#54     Apr 16, 2008
  5. OK I am going to <b>TRY</b> and be like you 'n the <i>guys</i>! Hey what's up Mandel-whatever?

That's right like <b>Mandy</b> - OHHH Howie Mandels little goofball HAHA!!

But wait - it is NOT just Mandy. . .it is "Man" "Dell" as in that old time gal Dell!!

BarrARRarrarhh!!!

Oh am I such a loser that this makes me seem cool, liked and I feel SO good - HAHA Grandpa Mandelbro! Have a "groovy" nite!

pS

:D :D :D :D :confused:

#55     Apr 16, 2008
  6. How come you only post that you make money when the market goes up and yet the market has been going almost straight down since you started posting here.

How much are you up on the year?

#56     Apr 16, 2008

7. Mr. Maverickz,

Appreciate if you just moved on. Have nothing to discuss with you.

#57     Apr 17, 2008

8. Just move on cocaine, you had your lickings.

First the maket whips you down during the day.
    Than you come here and get whipped? I mean is this smart?

#58     Apr 17, 2008

9. Mr. Maverickz,

I wish you burn on your own if you short tomorrow or next few days.

Is that good enough for today? I admire your artless handling of this whole situation what a dud you are! Prime time dud. Keep your strategies to yourself.

#59     Apr 17, 2008
  10. Ok this is a new low even for this forum. Just received this PM from Mr. HFT2. Did anyone else get such a cheery Christmas Card from him?

I am not sure if he means he is going to "hand me my ass" verbally in this thread or if he is threatening physical violence. Either way this shows his character and should a mod read this should probably be grounds for getting hit with the old ban bat.

#60     Apr 17, 2008