Bull are pushing Big White candle up...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Absolutely great work today. What was the total position size? $200,000?

#41     Apr 16, 2008
  2. Yes, finally something we agree on Hedgie :D

#42     Apr 16, 2008

3. Maverickz,

Get out of here. Donot wish to discuss anything with you again. You will not get any response for me.

#43     Apr 16, 2008
  4. Maverick painted you in a corner with your lies and now you donot want to talk about it. How typical!!

#44     Apr 16, 2008
  5. Cry more. If you want to post inane drivel in a public discussion forum be prepared for the consequences.

#45     Apr 16, 2008

6. You certainly mad a lot less than me. Had you been trading BIDU on a 30 point romp, you would have made 10 times that amount in under 3-4 hrs. There is still time to leg into this rally on BIDU but as a short you will evaporate your account in next few days and here is why:

The market is coming off from very oversold conditions in SPX my Mclellan Oscillator is showing oversold levels. Today the market has shown great bullish momentum and all major indexes are above 50 day averages and they are rising!

Its discounting GE, BEAR & STERNS and all that doom and gloom as if if it does not matters. It will probably take out overhead resistance from Feb highs and 1400 levels on SPX in this 8-10 day move and than of course you will be filing for bankruptcy papers.. YES?

#46     Apr 16, 2008
  7. Thanks! No, I wish it was just $200,000. $378,000 Monday. $402,000 and some change today. Up 6.35%

Nothing to write home about, but I'll take it.:)

Btw, I'll go long OR short when necessary. I'm pretty careful with the shorts at this point though, using a stops that are "tighter than a turtle's pecker.":D

#47     Apr 16, 2008

8. Prepared for what consequences?

shorts will eat dirt next few days and its are going to be really tough from here. No more shorting the rallies and running to the hills tick by tick.

I was being nice to Mr. Maveriz, but he doesnot wants to be nice.

#48     Apr 16, 2008

9. Maverick painted nothing in the corner. He is just a jackass like you.

#49     Apr 16, 2008
  10. You consider wishing people burn in hell as a nice gesture?

#50     Apr 16, 2008