Bull are pushing Big White candle up...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 16, 2008.

1. The shorts have created most of the damage. They deserve no appeasement. I hope today they burned in hell and lost piles of money. Shorts were sitting around licking their chops waiting for th market to tank and it did the opposite, turned on them!

I saw the despicable short covering rally in the early hours..

#31     Apr 16, 2008
  2. So if you are making "consistent month income streams". Why do you have so much angst for anyone who ever has a short position open? Of what consequence is it to you that makes you so angry that you come on this forum and wish they "burn in hell"?

You say it's the shorts that hurt the market, its' not. Remember that for every share shorted someone BOUGHT that share from them. The market goes down because people are consistently agreeing to trade at a lower price.

#32     Apr 16, 2008
  3. You are a liar Hedgie, I have consistently caught your INCONSISTENCIES. Its not too hard, given the gibberish you throw around here.

You are like a little child who spins so many lies, you cant even keep them straight :D

#33     Apr 16, 2008
  4. Mavericzk,

Do we keep the nice dialogue we had or do you really want me to answer you the way you deserve ? You are making this difficult. I can respond in a flash donot underestimate me.

#34     Apr 16, 2008
  5. So you wish youself to burn in hell and lose piles of money too? You did say you trade the short side as well.

#35     Apr 16, 2008
  6. I went long 18 equities Monday, and am up a little over $24,000 at the close today.:)

#36     Apr 16, 2008

7. I am not a one sided trader with limited skills idiot brains.

The fact is bulls are taking the market higher and you were hoping for a nice down red day and it threw a monkey wrench in the works. I can feel your pain and wish you more tomorrow.

IBM numbers blew the door.. What do you think you can do next?

#37     Apr 16, 2008
  8. So your goal in trading is to be part of some "exclusive club"? No self respecting, egotistical banker or trader would ever say that about themselves, they get other people to say it for them. Noone who works on wall street actually says "I work on wall street". Thats something a receptionist or janitor would do. Also what is with your " enough of this doom and gloom already" line? When was the last time you actually had facts to back your opinions on the state of the global economy? Every time i see this statement I get the impression that your trading instincts are based on rainbows and ponies and myspace.com

#38     Apr 16, 2008
  9. That's just it...we are reading your posts:

You say:
    "I am not a one sided trader".

Then you say:
    "The shorts have created most of the damage. They deserve no appeasement. I hope today they burned in hell and lost piles of money."

IF you also trade the short side then you are part of your own problem and thus a hypocrite. If you do not then you lied. So which is it?

I am NOT attacking you. You have consistently berated, bitched at, and wished ill will on anyone and everyone who has had even 1 short position in the last several weeks yet now claim to also take short trades. /boggle

#39     Apr 16, 2008
  10. I made a little over $1600 today trading both long and shorts (albeit mostly longs). I personally "donot" care which way we go. I don't understand why you assume I am always shorting? I never said anything about the way I trade, you've concocted some imaginery portrait of me and others as always shorting no matter what. We'd all be idiots if we just shorted and never read the market :)

#40     Apr 16, 2008