Bull are pushing Big White candle up...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Right, it makes no sense. If he, too, goes short why would he root for shorts to get smoked? Is he that sadistic that he roots for his own short positions to go red :)

#21     Apr 16, 2008
  2. This is exactly what I was trying to get to in my post. On March 27th HFT2 PM'ed me and said he loved to use straddles and strangles around earnings...which is a viable strategy. However that made no sense based on all of his "I hate bears, we can only go up from here" posts.

#22     Apr 16, 2008
  3. :D :D :D :D :D

#23     Apr 16, 2008
  4. GUYS, Hedgie is a LIAR, plain and simple. All his posts are full of inconsistencies. One minute he says he's only a long term investor/options strategist doing things the "old fashioned" way. Then he posts on the P&L thread about daytrading AAPL a day in which he lost $200. Then he goes on to make fun of daytraders again, and quite harshly. Only to be followed by posts of his daytrading exploits trading 3000 shares of BIDU for 40+ points. Then, AGAIN, he lays into screen jockeys and emini scalpers as if he abhors them.

Now he is claiming to trade both longs AND shorts yet all his threads are about permabullish nonesense and wishing shorts "burn in hell".

The guy is wacko, and he isnt even a good liar. His posts are riddled with mind scratching inconsistency

#24     Apr 16, 2008
  5. Dissociative identity disorder, as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities, each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment

#25     Apr 16, 2008

6. I chose not to respond to personal attacks. They achieve nothing.

#26     Apr 16, 2008
  7. Because the statements are true huh?

#27     Apr 16, 2008
  8. What I trade is of no consequence to you. How I trade is of no value to you. One thing is quite certain I know lot more about trading than you do. You dont know a diddly squat about option strategies and making consistent month income streams. You only know basic day scalping and day trading, something which is not rocket science and some exclusive club- in fact its the lowest rung profession on the Wall street.

#28     Apr 16, 2008
  9. I have been the resident Psychiatrist evaluating your mood swings and psycho depressive periods of illnesses for this year. Please dont try to diagnose and analyse the man in white coat.. LOL

#29     Apr 16, 2008

10. How much did you lose today Frank ?

There nothing truthful about them. These are mean and vicious people which I can easily handle really well if the moderators allow me to respond. They have asked me to refer them for proper channels , which I do.

#30     Apr 16, 2008