Bull are pushing Big White candle up...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Apr 16, 2008.

1. I have to prove nothing to you.

#11     Apr 16, 2008
  2. Yes today was a bullish day. However the market traded right up to resistance levels set during the first few days of April (INDU, ES, SPY, IWM) all of them. Tomorrow will bring billions in write downs from MER and with this coming at resistance I look for tomorrow to be a bit to the downside. I don't expect a lot of downside but I don't see this resistance being broken tomorrow. Once we get past this weeks earnings and the expirations the market might get enough strength to finally break this resistance level and head up into higher territory. In short look for the bears to come back in for at least one more rally down minimum before they can be counted out.

#12     Apr 16, 2008
  3. Is that you Tudor Jones? :D

Nice action packed description of your SIM trades, hell, you could write a book.

... LOL this place :)

#13     Apr 16, 2008

4. Perma Bears never give up. They will pounce at every turn only to get burned. Today they burned in hell as massive short covering lifted the markets up..

#14     Apr 16, 2008

5. That is not TUDOR JONES or STOCKTRADER 3.

Keep your glasses on grandpa.

#15     Apr 16, 2008
  6. ... and keep calling your after-the-fact paper trades on ET after you get home fromyour job at the convience store. :p

#16     Apr 16, 2008
  7. This is your answer? Hindsight only?. The best I can tell this site only really has two "Perma" people on it. JackStone is the Perma-Bear and you are the Perma-Bull. Everyone else seems to go long when it's right and goes short when it's right. You and Jack are the ones that need to battle it out the rest of us are just trading the market as it needs to.

Oh and you never answered my question in the other thread, when you yourself claimed that the market was due for a small downturn, I asked if you were going to short it and you ignored the question...so I assume you didn't b/c it would go against your perma bull nature.

#17     Apr 16, 2008
  8. ET is filled with bears and day scalpers and emini traders with under capitalized accounts. There is more doom and gloom here than you know it. Everybody is looking to short something all the time..

I will answer your last question one more time: I am both long and short via options at this time. For example, I have RUT IRON CONDORS trading both long/ short sides. I have naked straddles both long/ short on major stocks taking in time premiums due to volatility conditions. I have been lot less as a directional trader which is the only road you know about.

#18     Apr 16, 2008
  9. If you trade both sides so freely as you state below, why are you constantly starting super bullish threads and take such pleasure in shorts getting smoked?

#19     Apr 16, 2008
  10. Thanks for taking the time to catch the fool in his obvious lie.

He was being so nonsensical, such an obvious liar and completely full of shit with all of his posts I wasn't going to bother pointing out the obvious.

#20     Apr 16, 2008