Building a Trading System With Cycles & Channel

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Miglio, Aug 20, 2007.

1. OK, what I think you're saying is that you need 3 years of intra-day FDAX data, to be analyzed in increments of 3 minutes.

I don't do automated trading (pure screen time trader here), but you need a data service which can supply you with the historcal data.

Tick Data has the information you need from 1997 for $600.00 for the whole she-bang or $90.00 per year.

Tick Data.

Otherwise, for that length of time, it's going to be tought to find the data unless you're talking to someone who's been trading it for a while.

Good Luck,

JJ

#41     Aug 21, 2007
  2. Miglio

Miglio

I explain you what it is happened, the 14 hours on the sp500, is much fort like you can see and therefore like often it happens the smaller cycles lack amplitude, same I indovinato the direction yesterday but I have intentional to strafare and to chase of the cycles that are as soon as it points out to you.

Here under he is very obvious. task that the train by now has gone therefore we feel tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Sitting with little gain but much Didactics.

Hello

#42     Aug 21, 2007
  3. Miglio

Miglio

Good morning
    We begin with the analysis of the descendent channel (Experiences them) in short not us dece null of new

[​IMG]

#43     Aug 22, 2007
  4. interessando,

La misura di curva soggettiva, interessando ancora.

#44     Aug 22, 2007
  5. Miglio

Miglio

In the inferior dimension I do not find null, if you continued to dig I would sin of superficialità and I would commit the error yesterday sull sp500

The train is lost was necessary to arrive ready with the analysis gia from yesterday for the 9 of this morning.

Only thing that I see, to prepare themselves for the closing of the 2,50 gg that it coincides with the closing of the 4,52gg and to put themselves short on the mc in the operating channel (4,7 or 6 hours), hour I try the effective value of those sottociclo in order tarare the averages.

Most important it will be the value of the II max of the 4,54gg will establish the nature of the cycle, neutral, aggressive trader, bear, the short tarato consequently.

[​IMG]

#45     Aug 22, 2007
  6. Miglio

Miglio

Sp (index) marks it to me that it is in order to close 3,46 gg. the dax a lot must close two important cycles

[​IMG]

#46     Aug 22, 2007
  7. Miglio

Miglio

Fdax
    Characteristic averages of the 3, 45 gg

95, 47 roc on the 95 (for short roc the negative are not necessary)
    To the slow loss of short obbiettivo the 50 points.
    Escape to verify.

[​IMG]

#47     Aug 22, 2007
  8. Dummy. Telling someone how he can improve his posts is hardly giving credence or doubt to what he says.

#48     Aug 22, 2007
  9. You must be joking. You are a master technician & logic professor and don't know this?

#49     Aug 22, 2007
  10. Miglio

Miglio

I resume the analysis of this morning, I see it still valid.

Averages as indicated in the post of this morning

[​IMG]

#50     Aug 22, 2007