Building a Trading System With Cycles & Channel

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Miglio, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Miglio

Miglio

Ecco il canale operativo, proviamo con lo short sulla chiusura del 4,7 (rischioso), poi long sull'aperture del nuovo ciclo, X le medie usiamo sempre quelle dell'ultimo post.

[​IMG]

#21     Aug 21, 2007
  2. Do you have an english translation? Sorry, I can't understand.

It looks interesting. I've used channels for years, not like most and not like yours.

I have a system but it's not automated yet.

Just curious as to what you're saying.

infolode

#22     Aug 21, 2007
  3. Miglio

Miglio

we are two Italian investigators, at the moment we are writing on an Italian forum and here we reply, we are not one trades them null in sale but we write here in order to improve the system, in Italy the matter is much difficult one, we wanted reply from uses.

we are organizing to us in order translate part at least, you follow to us

#23     Aug 21, 2007
  4. OK, thank you.

#24     Aug 21, 2007
  5. Miglio

Miglio

Finalmente una domanda,

La media lenta a 47 barre è caratteristica del ciclo a 4,7 Ore la 23 rappresenta la sua lenta il roc sta a significare che il superamento dello 0 la media mobile ha girato verso l'alto e viceversa.

(dettaglio del calcolo della media)
    4,7 *60 (minuti) /3(candele)=il ciclo 94 in barre /2 =la sua media caratteristica = 47

se serve altro sono qui, oggi brutto tempo ....

#25     Aug 21, 2007
  6. Miglio

Miglio

Aggioramento con grafico, fino alle 15,45 buoni poi la posizione sembra chiara, ingresso sulla lenta con conferma del roc l'operazione al rialzo mi sembra sicura.
    Penso che non scenda ulteriormente.

(la mia visione è maledettamente unilaterale, questo so che è un errore se qualcuno riesce a correggermelo.)

[​IMG]

#26     Aug 21, 2007
  7. Great thread, love your charts.

If someone really wants to find out what you're saying, they'll come to you.

You're describing market action perfectly, and showing traders how to look at it and take trades which are consistent winners.

Good trading,

JJ

#27     Aug 21, 2007
  8. Miglio

Miglio

Replay to Orso

to 2 minuteren 71 (it changes little for but it is the concept)…
    the 4,7 hours it is those that finds my sheet of calculation is the half approximately of gg but an attention because them you freghi:

the gg of dax the hour it seems of 12 hours therefore is nearly 3 times… then a gga of dax is 14 hours but this is an other film.

my operativity that is variable means that it comes adapted to second of the cycles, if I find of the 4 hours I go on the 4 hours if I find of the 6 hours I go on the 6 hours… understood the concept?

#28     Aug 21, 2007
  9. Miglio

Miglio

Ci siamo pronti con le micce
    [​IMG]

#29     Aug 21, 2007
  10. Why, its TA.
    You don't blieve it and can't comprehend it anyway. If it was in English you would just argue and rant with the poster on why it can"t work.

#30     Aug 21, 2007