Building a team/looking for CTO

Discussion in 'App Development' started by cdery6, Dec 6, 2020.

1. cdery6

cdery6

Hello fellow investors/traders,

I would like to introduce myself: my name is Charles Dery, CFA, I am the cofounder of an investment analytics start-up named Lyra Insight.

Our company's mission is twofold:
    1. Develop novel data science products for institutional investors/traders
    2. Encourage accountability and ethics in the capital markets

We currently develop solutions to dramatically reduce the investment due diligence cost of analysis. As a starting point, we focus on vetting executives and board members on a multitude of factors such as being involved at fraudulent companies.

I invite you to learn more about our firm here: www.lyrainsight.com

We are currently looking for a part-time CTO, armed with solid data engineering skills. We believe this is a great opportunity to not only have an impact, but also work alongside well-known activist short-sellers and hedge funds.

The job posting is available here.

For anyone simply interested by the project, feel free to reach out to us and introduce yourself.

Best,

Charles

2. ubastock

ubastock

I am full time engineer and part time trader from India. I want to work in this domain. I have 12+ years of product engineering (enterprise software) experience currently taking care of a product development at a startup. Let me know if you want to talk to me.

3. Tirion

Tirion

I would recommend you to start searching quality development team or company. By my own experience, I have been working with https://mlsdev.com