Build Your Own - Step by Step ( i7 2600k)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TIKITRADER, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I miss 8 tracks so this is the next best thing :D

The drives are very easy to insert and remove. Just push in and it is active. A Sata and power adapter automatically plugs into the back when inserting into drive bay.

File sharing would work great and thank you for that advice, it is just that I have these drives in use already so I will continue a little longer. A $17. investment to keep them going for now at least, is worth it.

#21     Jul 6, 2011
  2. When I decided to purchase the P183 case I went online and made the purchase on the Antec CP 850
    from Newegg.
    Local Microcenter did not carry this model.
    I was notified unit would be delivered quickly.
    Selected 3 day shipping but in a day its already at local
    Ups facility.
    Isn't Newegg based in California ? possibly they have an East coast
    distribution ?
    I'm in Nj/NYC area . I rarely purchase online as the local
    Micro center has great sales and I just stop in.
    Very surprised at the speed of Newegg. .. excellent service.

#22     Jul 6, 2011
  3. origination can be found on the tracking form. probably edison, nj

#23     Jul 6, 2011
  4. It's always good to reference Micro Center and Newegg whenever you buy computer components... Monoprice.com, also.

#24     Jul 6, 2011
  5. I don't have a Micro Center nearby. I use Fry's and their selections are pretty good too. I got most of my components from them. The rest online.

#25     Jul 6, 2011
  6. I may have referenced a little too much :D
    but they are great to shop from.

Newegg order arrived late today. Seriously great service.
    Ups looks like it had fun with the box, but inside packed very well and arrived fine.

[​IMG]

#26     Jul 6, 2011
  7. Learn from my lesson when you begin: be gentle when you clamp down the CPU chip to the socket. Don't bend any pin! That saves you lots of trouble!!! LOL :D

#27     Jul 6, 2011
  8. I really never heard of Fry's. Looked at the site http://www.frys.com/ac/storelocator/index.jsp

most locations out west except Georgia. Looks similar to Microcenter from the website

#28     Jul 6, 2011
  9. Unpacked the power supply box and it was packed very well from Newegg and there was no damage to interior p/s box.

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 6, 2011
  10. #30     Jul 6, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.