Buh-bye girlfriend. Hello, more $$$$!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by sunggong, Mar 4, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

LOL... but you better tone it down... Waayyy to clever for most ETers.

#21     Apr 14, 2008
  2. toc

toc

'She needed me to keep buying her things and take her to places.'

things like..........BMWs? or going to Sweeden for a long weekend?

how did she do with spanking rituals :D

#22     Apr 14, 2008
  3. :(

Has anyone ever tried to fuck or get a blow job and at the same time trade or make an actual trade...?

#23     Apr 14, 2008
  4. bitches be crazy. :D

#24     Apr 14, 2008
  5. wine 'em, dine 'em, sixty-nine 'em!

#25     Apr 14, 2008
  6. you must really respect her to use such beautiful language...

#26     Apr 14, 2008
  7. LMAO ... you're right! :D

#27     Apr 14, 2008
  8. #28     Apr 14, 2008
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

Nothing beats a great Lady when you two can have a great relationship.

Now in defense of the females, many guys are no prince charming to be around either. Who wants to spend a weekend with a beer drinking, smoking cheap cigs, eating potato chips by the bagfull drenched in Tabasco sause slob cutting farts all weekend watching a bunch of cartoon dressed up rednecks driving around in circles in grocery getter beater cars.

If any guy can not handle a good women i suggest getting a dog. Go away for for a couple days and upon return the mutt will jump and down, lick you maul you all obver because so happy to see you. For you losers that can not appreciate a great Lady (yes many are bimbos, agree on that) might not want to push your luck, get a male dog. . :)

#29     Apr 14, 2008
  10. toc

toc

'i suggest getting a dog'

dogs also keep good company even with a gal. times can go rough and gals might not be in even talking mood so dogs are buddies for all the times. but to be fair to the animal make sure he/she has atleast 2 outside walks a day and even daily company of other 'comrade k9s' to shoot some crap with. :D

#30     Apr 15, 2008