Buh-bye girlfriend. Hello, more $$$$!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by sunggong, Mar 4, 2008.

1. All you have to do is get on one of those planes at JFK to Columbia. Head to Medellin and grab yourself an apartment for 50 bones a night. There is a pimp named Tony on the beach who will get you all the ass you want. Stay there for a good two weeks having fun and dont forget to bring some Trojans.

Yeeehaaa. I bet your forget that GF real soon and no more distractions.... Tell em Jack stone sent ya.

#11     Apr 13, 2008
  2. Oh, I have no doubt that this relationship will be a success.

#12     Apr 14, 2008
  3. DUMP the HO and make more MO!!! :D

Universal law man! :D :D :D

#13     Apr 14, 2008
  4. mo before hoes man

#14     Apr 14, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Were times better before when women were wives and girlfriends? Or now, when they's just bitches and ho's??

#15     Apr 14, 2008
  6. Very good observation.

As an aside, your reference reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where one of the characters went to a a ladies' clothing store called Britches and Hose.

#16     Apr 14, 2008

7. To the OP..glad to hear you dumped the baggage.

o10maximus is right on. I would carry it further and say nobody but you and your spouse/partner should know what you do. I have refused offers of funds from the same friends over and over again. I know the moment I accept them for a managed account the friendship ends and the headaches begin.

#17     Apr 14, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

I like that! :D

I was reading an online story today about teenagers who send nude pictures of themselves to others over their cell phones... and think there's nothing wrong with it. A very common practice, so the story says.

I was definitely born too soon...

#18     Apr 14, 2008
  9. Amen to that.

Good luck and continue the good work in trading.

#19     Apr 14, 2008
  10. Tell me about it! Heck, even in our days of the "Sexual Revolution" I always seemed to go on dates with women who were conscientious objectors.

#20     Apr 14, 2008