Bug: Blocking/Ignoring not possible if the other blocks you

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by thecoder, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I think you misread wrb's post. He's giving him props.

#41     Sep 23, 2020
    ChipShotTrader and wrbtrader like this.
  2. Cool then. ET comments can be confusing!

#42     Sep 23, 2020
  3. volente_00

volente_00

“In Traders of the New Era, the author interviews people he's met in discussion forums that claim to have made substantial sums of money in very short time periods.”

Next thing you know the author will be writing a book about people scammed out of their money on message boards through con men

#43     Sep 24, 2020
  4. @volente_00

When I am logged in, I see:
    upload_2020-9-24_17-30-34.jpeg

When I am logged off, I see:
    upload_2020-9-24_17-31-37.jpeg

upload_2020-9-24_17-32-12.jpeg

Why @volente_00? Why???

Why are you this dumb & obvious? Put some effort into it. Try harder!!!

I "see you", motherfucker ;)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    #44     Sep 24, 2020
  5. Overnight

Overnight

@Baron needs a Mudpit section. A no-holds-barred area for two folks to just battle it out, get it off their chests, as it were.

I suggested this years ago, and was pooped on. Maybe time to revisit the idea?

#45     Sep 26, 2020
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The Mudpit section are called Politics and Chit Chat threads.

Yet, we did once have two ET members get carried away in their debates / threats...

They discover they were located in the same city (Chicago or Boston I think) and decided to settle it for good via meeting on a street corner.

It was all arranged here at ET like some West Side story. One guy showed up with his buddies just in case he got his butt whopped and the other guy showed up with either a knife / gun.

Nothing happen but the guy with the knife / gun walked away when he saw the other guy waiting there with his buddies. :rolleyes:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    #46     Sep 26, 2020
  7. Overnight

Overnight

They are not true mudpit sections. A mudpit has no goal, no premise, no subject. It is like an Octagon.

#47     Sep 26, 2020
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You'll need a video game (mudpit) to do that...obviously a multiplayer video game for ET members to join and try to kick each other's butt.

Actually, any video game will do that's multiplayer and violent. :D

My teenagers will laugh hysterically if they saw me playing one of their games (e.g. Call of Duty, Fortnite).

wrbtrader

#48     Sep 26, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

And they would whimper miserably if they ever tried to establish a 72-person raid in a MMORPG like Everquest or WoW.

Don't let your kids think they are king of the hill. They have much to learn. :)

#49     Sep 26, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

When I block someone totally, they are still able to quote my postings. Is there a problem with the block feature?

#50     Jan 23, 2021