Bug: Blocking/Ignoring not possible if the other blocks you

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by thecoder, Sep 15, 2020.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Great flicks...I have both versions...old one and the new one. Saw the first one in Chicago when I came home on leave to see family. Girlfriend was mad at me for a month for taking her to it...she had nightmares for a long time after that.

wrbtrader

#31     Sep 20, 2020
  2. OK. To clear things up:
    1) Destriero IS the prodigy. Ken Calhoun is NOT. I was a far better trader than him (Calhoun) in 1999, at age 22, and made FAR more money than Ken has made in his entire lifetime (whole).
    2) I was nice to Ken Calhoun, because Destriero was still a member of ET. Now Destriero is gone, so who cares. I was nice to Calhoun out of Respect to Destriero. Since Destriero is out, Ken Calhoun is fair game (his "protection" is gone)...

So, yeah, there is a "hit" out there, fully paid ;)

How I would have handled it:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    #32     Sep 20, 2020
  3. It sucks des is leaving because he’s proven he’s the real deal over the years. Eons ago he advised me against posting trades because haters would hate and not appreciate all the work involved with analysis.

#33     Sep 21, 2020
    wrbtrader and ChipShotTrader like this.
  4. thecoder

thecoder

Oh man, I must have offended a Mob head... :)
    A very dumb one, I must say... :)

#34     Sep 21, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I still don't understand why you mention Ken Calhoun in this thread and then made a connection between you, Destriero and Ken Calhoun.

Thus, seems like there's some history here at ET between you guys that I don't know about.

By the way, in Chicago, the word we use is "Whack". Maybe its time for Baron to close this thread before someone is offended. :D

Famous Chicago Whacks in the past 40 years in the North Suburbs (outside Chicago's city limits) although not as news worthy of shootings in the inner city.
    • Chicago Syndicate Outfit Hits
    Famous-Chicago-Whacks.png

P.S. Glad we aren't talking about Politics in Chicago. :sneaky:

P.S.S. If @thecoder disappears from ET later...we can assume he was not banned.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    #35     Sep 21, 2020
  6. HAHA!

I had a beef with Ken Calhoun a few months ago, and he had me banned like 3 times. But everything is OK now. He is not breaking any laws; I even gave him some positive pointers!

Hard to believe, but "Goodfellas" is 30 years old.

That said, with Destriero out, and considering my level of experience, I am out as well. Good luck to everyone!!! Signing off into the sunset...

#36     Sep 21, 2020
  7. Your advice or help Ken was cool and kind! Why do you have to bail and leave this place short of two rocking traders? Over the years I came to appreciate Destriero no bs and honest views of self-proclaimed gurus and terrible option strategies made him invaluable! Don’t takeoff too, your posts breath life into Elite!

#37     Sep 21, 2020
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Neither dest nor Chip are gone. Hell, dest just posted yesterday.

Time is the edge.

#38     Sep 22, 2020
  9. I hope not, Des and Chip are great people! Chips story about the hedge fund guy was a trip and Des warned about the Whale(SoftBank) distorting option prices before Zerohedge. Two amazing traders I hope stay.

#39     Sep 22, 2020
  10. I ""dated"" a Korean girl in NYC, 2010-2014, on and off. Her name was Grace, and she was the WILDEST, most INSANE of them all, in a good way. I miss Grace, A LOT...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    #40     Sep 22, 2020