Bug: Blocking/Ignoring not possible if the other blocks you

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by thecoder, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

For some reason I can envision @Baron with his elbows on the table, head between his hands, and he's rubbing his temples mumbling to himself at this point about the block thingy.

Prolly thinking about tropical islands he could escape to, aside from Key West. Heh.

#21     Sep 17, 2020
  2. destriero

destriero

lol I'm not coming back. I had to correct @botpro on his attempt to save face. He never had me blocked or on ignore--I've had him blocked since his first ridiculous thread. I can't overstate how pathetic it is to lie about putting someone on ignore when you're literally prohibited from doing so. This thread is proof!

Have fun guys. I'll check in on ya after the election. Stay frosty.

#22     Sep 17, 2020
  3. thecoder

thecoder

@destriero wrote
    So, then why did you still spam my threads? And what was necessary to do so?... :)

#23     Sep 18, 2020
  4. Good bye Dest, thanks for the helpful insights. The board will miss your knowledge.

Good journey

#24     Sep 18, 2020
  5. expiated

expiated

Is Destriero gone? I took him off of ignore, but when I checked, it looked like his last post was today at 1:52 PM, well after 12:54 AM, so I guess not! (I'll have to go back and redo what I undid.)

#25     Sep 18, 2020
  6. virtusa

virtusa

You know how Destriero is. Just like the stupidity he posted that his wife hide his creditcard so that he could not buy a ticket to fly to someone who stole "his intellectual property". ROFLMAO.

#26     Sep 19, 2020
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Dest lived or grew up in Chicago for awhile (northside or nearby north suburbs). In fact, I believe in the same area as I did.

Although not the inner city but still a tough area.

She probably took his credit card, baseball bat, switch blade, poison pills, brass knuckles, car bomb making material, took his old rolodex of phone numbers of gang members (the ones that have gotten out of prision) he had befriended when he grew up in Chicago area and probably took that scary "It" costume he has.

Joking aside...scary, very scary or not scary at all ?

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    #27     Sep 19, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  8. Read the "Atticus" Chapter...
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EFXO198/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b__o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Destriero is a true prodigy. You are NOT.

Once Destriero left ET, let's just say it's all fair game. Ken Calhoun NO longer has "protection" ;)

Joking aside, probably not scary at all. He is definitely FAR RICHER than you will ever be, in 10 Lifetimes, combined...

@wrbtrader You are fair game too, so I would be very careful...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    #28     Sep 20, 2020
  9. I am watching "It" tonight THANKS! Saw it years ago....

#29     Sep 20, 2020
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I've always been fair game...

Many do not like it after their first taste.

Not sure about the comments true prodigy, Ken Calhoun, far richer considering never made such a comparison especially the Ken Calhoun. I know he's a sponsor, plays the sax, married to a hot Korean gal and we both love Jazz.
    • I lived in South Korea almost 2 years...had a Korean girlfriend.
    Destriero doesn't discuss his wealth here and if he did...I don't know anything about it. In fact, I do not discuss my wealth here, never with anyone and never will.

Yet, back to Ken Calhoun...can you shed some light on your "Ken Calhoun NO longer has protection"...send me a private message if you want and explain further.

I'm curious because I recently saw a Mafia movie and the way you said it...sounds like Destriero has put out hits on people, Chicago style, that have bother Ken Calhoun. :D

Seriously, I believe Destriero grew up in my neighbourhood...there's respect there. Nothing but a fist pump to any fellow Chicagoan at ET. Simply, I like the guy and hope he never leaves for good.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    #30     Sep 20, 2020