Buffett's Birkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Back to 2002

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 29, 2011.

1. That is not true you fucking idiot

#31     Aug 31, 2011
  2. No. A rich rapper owed more then 5.6 million in taxes from 2008 and 2009 yet the IRS didnt file a tax lien until 2011(Take note that this is just liens,they haven't started taking assets yet these guys still make millions a year)

Lil Wayne falls in deeper tax hole

Platinum-selling hip-hop star Lil Wayne is in town tonight, live at the Palace. Don't be surprised if the IRS is waiting backstage to collect on a brand new $5.6 million tax bill.

The IRS filed the enormous tax lien against him Monday in Miami.

Seems Lil Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter, can't shake the tax man. In December, he paid off a $1.13 million federal tax lien, only to fall even deeper in debt this time.

What's owed:

The IRS filed a $5,610,034 tax lien against Carter on March 28 with the Miami-Dade County Clerk. According to the lien, which you can see below, he owes income taxes from 2008-09.

#32     Aug 31, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, the IRS is an incompetent government agency like all other government agencies. There are 330 million people in this country. It can take years for them to get people. Breaking news, most murders and rapists are never caught either. Shocking I know. It doesn't mean their acts are legal, it means you can't catch everyone.

#33     Aug 31, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I was just going to say the same thing, he seems to be mistaking government incompetence with the law.

Instead of ever admitting he was wrong Range Rover will just double down on stupidity repeatedly until you get tired of arguing with him.

#34     Aug 31, 2011
  5. Roy Jones and Lil Wayne are high profile celebrities who make millions and brag about their wealth you fucking idiot,you really think its hard to catch them ?The IRS usually focus on celebrities to make examples out of them you dumbass

#35     Aug 31, 2011
  6. Heres a fucking guy who makes 10 -30 million a fight and gos years without paying taxes on a regular basis,yet your dumbass thinks the IRS is to incompetent to catch him :confused: He has also never faced jail-time or had bank accounts seized although he regularly pays taxes years after they are due

Boxing great, Floyd Mayweather, is in trouble with IRS…but only for the second time in 3 years. According to RadarOnline:

The IRS has just body slammed the undefeated boxer with a $3.4 million bill, reports the Detroit News who discovered that the lien was for unpaid 2009 federal income taxes.

This isn’t Mayweather’s first time in the ring with the IRS. In 2008, he was hit with a $6.1 million tax bill. He worked out a payment plan with the feds for that one.

#36     Aug 31, 2011
  7. I just took your fellow dumbass (the formerly banned member Hello who currently goes by the name maxipad) off ignore to see what dumb shit he has posted and he reminded me once again what a dumbass he and you are

You say the IRS is incompetent yet he lies and says the government is so competent that they emptied his bank account after 9 months,make up your fucking minds.You think all these millionaires are going years without having bank accounts seized yet they are seizing menstrual pads bank accounts after only 9 months ? Give me a fucking break

BTW maxipad is a god dam lair,The IRS will never seize a bank account 9 months after taxes are owed.He's a lieing piece of shit which is why I keep him on ignore.Back to ignore for both you dumb asses

#37     Aug 31, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You obviously have no idea how government works which explains perfectly why you are a liberal. LOL.

#38     Aug 31, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Ouch that's gonna leave a mark.

#39     Aug 31, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I never heard of either one.

#40     Aug 31, 2011