Buffett's Birkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Back to 2002

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Imagine that, when i made a mistake and i was wrong about something, i admitted i was wrong, and corrected my own mistake.

This is a concept that appears to be foreign to you. You will just say something dumb, and then double down on it until people give up on trying to debate you.

#91     Sep 1, 2011
  2. Says the guy living as The Gimp (pulp fiction)in maxipads basement

#92     Sep 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mom didn't want you huh? Duly noted.

#93     Sep 1, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

The funniest joke on this thread is YOU

#94     Sep 1, 2011
  5. I understand your lame attempts at altering my posts but starting and maintaining conversations with those posts is just weird

#95     Sep 1, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You might want to look a little deeper into the IRS tax code before you claim this. You get charged interest and penalties, yes, but it is not legal to use the IRS as a loan provider. You are to pay the tax within a certain period of time or you get a lien against you. At least as an individual. Why should this be different for corporations?

Holy crap, are you that desperate to defend Warren?

#96     Sep 1, 2011
  7. How is my post different from what your saying? .Our definition of illegal may be different is all I can see.When I said it wasn't illegal I mean you cant go to prison or have any type of criminal record over it.Your definition of illegal seems to be IRS interest and fines means its illegal . The interest and fines is still less then what a decent investor can make with the principle owed to the IRS.I said the worst that could happen is interest piling up and the IRS could take your assets years after you owe so I don't see were we disagree

#97     Sep 1, 2011

8. The IRS does it to millions of Americans via withholding taxes so I dont have a problem doing it to them as long as I don't face criminal charges

#98     Sep 1, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then don't

#99     Sep 1, 2011
  10. Tit for tat. The government takes advantage of its subjects? Well the subjects take advantage right back.

#100     Sep 1, 2011