Buffett Sees Little to Invest In

Discussion in 'Trading' started by misctrader, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Tea

Tea

Only if you were to go around trying to raise other's taxes while preserving your own tax break.

That is the whole point I am trying to make!

#31     Oct 27, 2003
  2. Buffet always said the inheritance tax was too low.....thats why he is granting his wealth to a foundation.......maybe that will do alot more than giving it all to junior. I am sure as most rich men are, he is a little removed from the populace......however I for one forgive him for that!

#32     Oct 27, 2003
  3. Tea

Tea

Warren is a hoot!

Taxes are too low, thats why he doesn't plan on paying them. Ha! :D

#33     Oct 27, 2003
  4. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

Buffet is a clown, a silly clown with a lot of money he made back, yes back way back. He has not done much this decaded.

The sheep praise him for missing one of the biggest Bull Markets in history. He sat on the sideline, stating, he does not understand the valuations and there for will not Trade/invest in the tech bull.

BUFFET the silly clown the babyboomers love to follow. Bottom fishing and value investing. Sure buy what Buffet Buys and hold for 50 years.......

And now he is looking to position or has position himself in currency. LOL... which one...the EURO> bwaahhaaaaa talk about over valued and irrational, try the EURO and its smoke screen of growth.

Buffet the silly clown

:cool:

#34     Oct 27, 2003
  5. what he is trying to say is for those of you who will never be worth a nanofraction of what Buffet is...imagine how dumb and silly you will look like at 73!

#35     Oct 27, 2003
  6. I wonder how many people could produce a decent return on the billions he has?

#36     Oct 27, 2003

7. WRONG. soros is a genius. buffett is not. the comparision of the sheik and buffett lies in luck.

best,

surfer

#37     Oct 27, 2003

8. i love it, er ! very very well said !!!! buffett has suceeded in bluffing the public sheep as evidenced by his suporters. for example, he shows the public his little house in omaha, but hides his palatial estates away from public view. what a joke. LOL !

best,

surfer:) :) :) :)

#38     Oct 27, 2003
  9. what a joker. can't stand the guy. just finished reading some of his "wisdom". he is way overrated.

best,

surfer

#39     Nov 7, 2003
  10. Well I will say this..cant argue with the long term numbers the guys is a multi-billionaire for a reason.

#40     Nov 7, 2003