Buffett & Obama & the markets

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Rugby, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Soros and PTJ? Typical communists. Not to mention that they're both black.

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. LOL :D :D :D

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. I'm still pissed about the lack of money the RNC gave me for my Congressional run. Hastert promissed me 5k and then gave me only 1k. Given that they slated me-I had no desire to run-I felt shafted. In fact just thinking about it is getting me pissed off again......

I have though done a bit of work for some folks I know who hooked up with Palin's team.

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. How much of a welcome did the business climate give Hussein since the election? The dow is down 10% in two days. You're the fucking moron, bumpkin.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081106/wall_street.html

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. jem

jem

if you are a short term trader and you read the news - you should probably think Buffett's and asshole acting like he does the world a favor investing in stocks but traders are vermin.

If you care about taxes - you might think he is a duplicitous idiot as well.

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  6. Buffet does not care about higher tax. He already denoted the majority of his wealth to the Bill Gates Foundation.

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  7. Packing her bags for her trip back home?

#17     Nov 6, 2008
  8. i hate when these people come out and say they are biuying this and that
    Last time George soros said he is buying some millions worth stock of LEH i thought i will go to since there are more senior and adavnced knowledge.And look what happned to LEH
    Now Buffett is sayng he is buying GS i dont trust theses people any more

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  9. LOL, selling apples and pencils.

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  10. a few days ago before the drop of the last two days I read Buffet was down and sitting on 13 billion in losses.

Buffy was too early. He should have listened to his guru B Graham and waited patiently for the deteriorating market and economic fundamentals to play out.

#20     Nov 6, 2008