Buffett & Obama & the markets

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Rugby, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Rugby

Rugby

The Oracle of Omaha lookng like a genius with the long equities and pro Obama cheerleading.

2. I'd be willing to live under a bridge if I could see Buffet begging with a cup in his hand....

3. Rugby

Rugby

Buffett is really just like T. Boone...a Self promoting predictor....but he seems to have more of a in check ego.

Both will get crushed on their predictions, but have enough billions to keep themselves to stay safe.

If Warren is so smart and concerned about the U.S., who doesn't he serve in Obama's administration?

4. TGregg

TGregg

Hey Jimmy - if you sign this form 16 times, I'll give ya 5 menthols. . . :D :D :D

5. Daal

Daal

hes too afraid of losing his reputation so he prefers to live like a coward

6. Perhaps you could time share.

It takes someone special to wish a man like Buffett ill. And you've always been special, haven't you?

7. Soros supports Obama as well

8. Add PTJ too.

9. Hey Pabst,

Why haven't you financially supported any Republican candidates? You know McCain needed money to compete and you did not give him a dime.

10. There are a lot of idiots and racists here who said great investors would not support Obama and that Obama would kill the markets etc etc .Funny that folks like Buffet,Soros and Jones supports him

#10     Nov 6, 2008