Buffett backing of Hillary or Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Daal, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Daal

Daal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtWdFr1bkgA
    Hes officially gone mad now, he drinks multiples cans of coke a day, eats fast food while claiming to be 'healthy' because his mainstream doctor told him that.
    Now he is trying to get elected a bytch who would love to unionize the entire US population and raise taxes to 'balance the budget'(like that has ever worked) or some clueless guy who is trying to get the government to run the health care system(like the government has ever run anything evern remotely well) and is only popular because he's black. Sell BRK-A

2. It sure did work in 1993 and was followed by a period of unprecedented prosperity for all americans, not just the top 10%.

3. Daal

Daal

yeah. the huge economic expansion and internet had nothing to do with that. it was all because of the tax changes. why?well clinton told me so!

4. fhl

fhl

Unprecedented prosperity? Uh huh.

I know. It was because Al Gore took the initiative in creating the internet, right?

5. I did not say that but clearly marginally higher taxes did not hurt the economic expansion and the balanced budget most likely helped a great deal.

6. Daal

Daal

how so?lower interest rates?Interest rates are now even lower than during that period yet there is no boom. a transfer of investment from government bonds to finance a defict to private hands in a surplus is offset by the fact that you increased taxes. the idea that the tax hike and a small surplus created or helped that boom is garbage politicians make up so people like you can feel good and vote for them again

7. buffet seals his "globalist" tag with this drivel. what a scumbag. this photo of him with ahnold and rothschild makes more and more sense.

[​IMG]