Buffet's thoughts about corona

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Nobert, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

"No one on the pole has good credit, and they're all cash rich" - Warren Buffet

#11     Mar 25, 2020
  2. %%
    NO, but I did point out some good reasons to;
    + noticed like some wee doing a lot of shorting on hourly charts.LOL { I also noted the word junk is not an insult- I still have a bit of junk silver/coins.LOL/true]………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

#12     Mar 26, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

I would be very surprised if he didn't use his pile for buyback. @ $160 per B share on Monday, his company was trading @ 30% below 52 wk HI or a PE of 3.8. Even a dumb retail like me couldn't resist and bought some B shares at $160.

#13     Mar 26, 2020
    murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  4. The old coot needs to stop talking up his book and retire.

#14     Mar 26, 2020
  5. Nobert

Nobert

timestamped

,,Just because it didn't happened in your life time, doesn't mean that it haven't happened before''
    - Dalio

#15     Nov 6, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    LOL;
    NO thanks i buy that brand of bottled water not very often /but more of thier MM/Minute Maid 100% juice...................................................................:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::D:D

#16     Nov 6, 2020
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Relentress for me, High Caffeine but not that high sugar so it's diet okay and tastes good and it's cheap as no sugar tax :)

#17     Nov 6, 2020
  8. %%
    I think a NY judge smacked down\ ruled against mayor/gun hater M Bloomberg's sugar tax/LOL

#18     Nov 6, 2020
  9. Nobert

Nobert

Diet version has as much of calories tho :rolleyes:

#19     Nov 6, 2020
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

UK, we got sugar taxed, 25% strangely you can still buy a bag of actual sugar for the same 85p LOL

108Kal per can, so 1/3rd a Monster and less than a smaller can of coke.

Can't stick full diet!

#20     Nov 6, 2020