Buffet's thoughts about corona

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Nobert, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

We know that Musk called it, dumb, maybe Warren has a slightly different opinion ?

You can watch it from the start ;

tho,respect for him, for thinking one and managing to say another, yet, he couldn't restrain himself any much longer, after reporters question :

1:20

I bet, that for the right description, he wanted to use one of the words from this screen :
    (or the whole line)

WARREN.PNG

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    vanzandt and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    Looks like Mr Musk is right. I saw in the news got an exemption to keep his factory/factories open...…………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Nobert likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Always Bet on Musk, you not worked that out yet :)

Good Lad, 2.8Mil will die this year, good odds I'm in it, lets Rock, I'm seeing that in all the old people to be fair.

It's the 20-40 year old Milenials that are convinced people going to a beach just killed us all.

Nobert likes this.
  4. Drink MORE COKE!!!!

murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  5. fargone

fargone

Interesting. I wish the best for his recovery

6. Nobert

Nobert

But hes not sick :)

vanzandt likes this.
  7. Nobert

Nobert

That's the new trend. Investing Into CEO's, thus Musk is acting up to expectations. The ones from workers as well. (?)

vanzandt and murray t turtle like this.
  8. ironchef

ironchef

Didn't you short TSLA?

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Right =/= has connections

---------------------------

Warren was strange a bit. Maybe he has this "I had a long successful life what do I care?" attitude. Also doesn't want to spooke the markets with panic. I would still cancel that trip.

murray t turtle and Nobert like this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

If hes still liquid on that $128B pile (?),
    - making markets to crash even more, would be in his best interest. At least this is what some A.I without emotions would do.

Yet, hes to ,,rightfull/honest" and sick of it, at the same time, to not to do so. Just speculations.
    Best CIA agents, who has decades of expierence, can guess with 60% accuracy, when someone is lying, so who am i to question.

#10     Mar 25, 2020