Buffet says the anti bailout crowd are retards

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Sep 25, 2008.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

Let the craphole idiotic insanely leveraged companies roast til they do not exist. The vacuum will be filled with companies that actually know what they are doing and those companies will make a ton of money for all their shareholders. Do not reward these speculative jackasses.

#41     Sep 25, 2008
  2. eagle

eagle

Agreed. If it works, then fine - just one trouble, pay higher income tax in the future. If not then the home owners will be in double troubles - lose their home anyway or their home value depreciated and pay higher income tax in the future.

#42     Sep 25, 2008
  3. So warren buffet buys a stake in GS, and THEN goes on to say the bailout is a good thing. Also wants to hide certain information so the rest of us cant see whats going on because we will "Make our own reality"?? WTF is that?

I tell you what. I'm not normally a doom & gloomer, but I would swear this is a last ditch effort by the big boys to get as much money as possible, buy assets that will hold their value and then watch as america crumbles in the next year or so.

#43     Sep 25, 2008
  4. I suggest this.

Get some control of the situation NOW.

Then, hold tribunals to prosecute , convict, execute, and recoup all wealth, from the scum who did this.

Very simple.

But I would prefer not to have riots in the street because all the bank shut down.

You morons will look very strange with broomsticks up your #$@.

#44     Sep 25, 2008
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

Well I don't agree. Let the market take these craphole companies out of business, where they deserve to be. Don't keep on going back to the same old "too big to fail" crap. It hasn't worked very well in the past. Why keep on doing the same moronic thing over and over again if it doesn't work? Let these jackasses roast.

#45     Sep 25, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

I agree with you Stock. That's a sound approach. The outrage is completely understandable, but so are the consequences of doing nothing.

#46     Sep 25, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Well, we can now be rather specific re the first day after the bailout fails, can't we?

#47     Sep 29, 2008
  8. According to treasonous assholes inside the beltway, we can't buy a washing machine.

And GE is selling that unit anyway. So who the hell wants to finanance a washing machine made in India or China? Fuck India and China. Time to look out for the USA. End the credit and fuck the banks.

We are way over-levereged anyway. Let it all crash and only better companies will arise.

Screw you Hank P and your Wall St buddies too. Take my pension to zero; I'll be better off with your ass in prision and your butt buddies on welfare.

#48     Sep 29, 2008
  9. wave

wave

"End the credit and fuck the banks."

Amen. Free yourselves from debt. Less is more, and more is less.

It's so stupid. They keep saying we need to pass this Paulson bill so we can begin issuing CREDIT again. Guess what folks? You gonna learn saving 101 the hard way now because you have no choice now. Wake up slaves. Necessary cleansing.

F$%$# FICO.

#49     Sep 29, 2008
  10. :cool:

#50     Sep 29, 2008