Buffet says the anti bailout crowd are retards

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Sep 25, 2008.

1. piezoe

piezoe

You should not need help on that one.

#31     Sep 25, 2008
  2. I do let's get specific, what will happen exactly?

#32     Sep 25, 2008
  3. I'm fed up with all this scare mongering. Let's have some specifics. Bernanke and Paulson dodged this question many times over the last few days.

#33     Sep 25, 2008
  4. Either you have no balls or you're talking out your ass like Paulson.

Step up to the plate and have some credibility and answer the poster's question please. S/he's only asking you to clarify what you mean in your statement.

We've been hearing from Paulson for 2 weeks on "better then the alternative" yet he lacks the testicles to say what that alternative is. Some of us are aware money markets are frozen but most of main street is not aware of this. Bush beat around the bush last night and didn't really tell us anything we did not know. We are sick and fucking tired of hearing "better then the alternative." Specifics please.

#34     Sep 25, 2008
  5. what he said. I mean I am not suicidal financially or otherwise, but I think your average american wants a pound of flesh so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok

#35     Sep 25, 2008
  6. eagle

eagle

The houses won't get burned nor destroyed. Market will naturally correct itself to a healthy level.

#36     Sep 25, 2008
  7. That guy is good! I encourage everyone to listen to that tape regardless of what side of the fence you are on on this issue.

#37     Sep 25, 2008

8. the bailout was not resolved by the new deal.
    WWll unfortunately pulled us out
    cheers
    john

#38     Sep 25, 2008
  9. jem

jem

buffet also owns part of wells fargo, prudential real estate (at least in CA - I have been told by prudential agents) - geico and gen re.

This guy is talking his book.
    But if the govt pays market prices as set by the market - then the plan is halfway to where it needs to be.

#39     Sep 25, 2008
  10. eagle

eagle

Mr. Buffet said - "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful". The US government is the fearful.

#40     Sep 25, 2008