Buffet rules out double dip recession amid growth

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Kassz007, Sep 13, 2010.

1. emg

emg

Doomsday is coming!. My forecast shows SP500 bottom 450-550 before spring 2011. Buffet, on the other time, will be selling his stocks to hire 20 million unemployed

#31     Sep 14, 2010
  2. I think I know why Buffett is so bullish. I know a guy who worked for Well Fargo in Phoenix. He had been making well over $100,000 per year, but he was laid off last year (or maybe in 2008). I just heard he is back working for Wells doing the same job but at a highly reduced salary, probably under $50,000.

#32     Sep 14, 2010
  3. Soros has also been helping the economy by warning people off of gold. (See also Bernanke's negative comments on gold).

It's better for us if money flows into businesses rather than gold.

Soros can assist the administration by continuing to talk down gold.

#33     Sep 16, 2010
  4. and both SUMMERS and GS say keeping the tax cuts will HURT the economy.

That's right, they need more tax's to keep their "machine" afloat.

I like GS's research...but they are idiots just like LEH and BS and are in bed with the Progressives.

#34     Sep 16, 2010

5. Greetings to op. Notes address buffett only, not the op.

Integrity during a bullmarket is easy; try that in a bearmarket - heck we ain't even got going yet and you're a whore already.

Next target for BRK-A = $43,423 .... a loss of 2/3rds value.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#35     Sep 16, 2010
  6. Eight

Eight

He wasn't bullish when things were going badly, now he is.. take it for what it's worth, he's just saying that we are not going to go into a second recession.... you do know the difference between a receding economy and one that is growing but at a slowing pace... tell me you do understand the difference...

#36     Sep 16, 2010
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Do you know the difference between a statistical recovery and a real one? Hint: we're no where near a real recovery yet, especially in employment and housing.

#37     Sep 16, 2010
  8. Ash1972

Ash1972

Do you know that long down cycles have upward blips? Are you aware of what happened in Japan 1990-present? USA 1929-33?

#38     Sep 16, 2010