Buffalo Hot Wings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Feb 13, 2009.

1. and if you lost at least 35 where would you fall? just about right. 35 is closer to 50 than not :D

#31     Feb 13, 2009
  2. Well, another 35lbs off would be a lot for me. I would be comfortable losing another 10lbs but no more. There is a wide range in between the "normal" BMI category and it depends on a number of factors (frame size, muscle mass, etc). Just saying you should lose 35lbs to make your BMI 20 does not mean it is better for you since 20 is in between 19 and 24.9. You said you thought I was 50lbs overweight but that is not even close as I am already a "normal" range. If my BMI was over 30 I would agree, but its not.

#32     Feb 13, 2009
  3. you are way over 10 lb overweight. likely closer to 35 since most underestimate just how much bodyfat they carry.

what's your BMI 35lb less/

#33     Feb 13, 2009
  4. Green egg...eh.

Good man.

#34     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Yeah, just messing with ya. Weber is a great grill too. My grandfather has had the same one for 30 years and it still works great. I have just become an egg fanatic in the last two years. It's a cult you know :).

#35     Feb 13, 2009
  6. Bro...
    best chicken wings ever...

Sweet and Spicy Wings..

You need
    20 Full Wings (wing tips cut off)
    A shitload of Vegetable Oil
    1 cup of flour
    SPICES:
    Salt 1 TBS
    Pepper 1 TBS
    Garlic Powder 1 TBS
    Paprika 1 TBS
    Chili Powder 1 TBS
    Cayenne Pepper 1 TBS
    Oregano 1 TBS
    SAUCE:
    1/2 cup of Valentino hot Sauce
    1/4 cup of honey
    3 TBS of brown sugar.

Wash the wings, let sit for about 30 minutes to dry

In a brown paperbag, combine the flour and all the spices...

Put wings in the paper bag with the flour/spices and coat them well.

Take them out of the bag, and let them sit for about 10 minutes.

Meantime, get the oil superhot on the stove in a pot that's big enough for the 20 wings. You may need to do it in 2 batches if you have a pussy sized skillet.

Put the wings BACK into the paper bag of flour/spices and redredge. Make sure the wings are well coated...

Fry the wings for 12 minutes.
    and preheat the oven to 450 degrees

While the wings are frying, in a large bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and mix well.

After wings are done frying, place wings in the bowl and coat with the sauce.

On a baking sheet with NON-STICK ALUMINUM FOIL, place the well sauced wings on the foil, and bake in the oven for another 12 minutes until sauce soaks into the wings..

****These are the best wings ever, and I would know because I'm a tub of shit wing loving maniac****

#36     Feb 13, 2009