buenos aires

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mgarc, May 8, 2006.

1. Sounds like an ideal place - plan to make a visit down there and will report back!

#21     Feb 17, 2008
  2. Arb,

I've traveled through about every country in Latin America as I had this huge urge to learn spanish and portuguese.

The women of Argentina are clearly the most beautiful in south america and the world for that matter. There's a place in urugary called Punta del este. It's a place where the RICH argentina people vacaction. Go there and you'll see the hottest classic and stuck up women period.

And not only physically are the women beautiful, it's also the way they present themselves, very classy, and not to mention they have the most beautful accent, the italian sounding spanish.

However, one of the things I've found is that "pulling ass" in Buenos Aires is not one of the easiest things. If you approach women in BA and talk spanish w/ an american accent, so they know your american, they'll still put up with wall, like the classic american girl. I've found that it's very country dependent when considering how easy it is to pull ass and to use the "American card"

Also, the people of BA do not really have the latin american hospitality, they're european, and arrogant as the stigma says.

My favorite place hands down in latin america was costa rica. Stable, beautiful, and the people are just plain friendly & nice. Very are very attractive, although nothing compared to women in BA, but they do have that latin american hospitality.

Another place you might want to check out is Brazil, women are ugly as hell and no one speaks english or spanish... so you really have to learn a bit of portuguese, but it's easy and I mean very easy to learn if you know spanish. The people are the ones that make that country, the place is viberant, rich, and energetic. It was a great experience

#22     Feb 17, 2008
  3. they are not very approachable at all. You must have been talking to the prostitutes

#23     Feb 17, 2008
  4. Sky,

I've only been here for a week now, but I have to disagree a little bit about the chicas. They are definitely hot...no argument there! I have heard from many other people about them being a little standoffish, as well. I have found them to be quite friendly to talk to. They don't make any eye contact with you from the outset (especially out walking around), but if I try to say something or ask them a question in my miserable attempt at spanish, I have found them to be quite approachable. Often times, they are more than happy to try to speak back in broken english. Not once have I gotten an attitude about being American, either.

There are a million variables that go into it, but I think that it stands true anywhere in the world that girls are attracted to confident and positive guys.

My views could change after a couple of months, but hey, there's always the hookers ;-)

#24     Feb 17, 2008