Budget Cuts Were Meaningless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't think so, apparently once again our leftist media is full of shit.

#11     Apr 12, 2011
  2. Yeah blame the media and not the guys like Reagan and Bush who are responsible for most of the 14 trillion dollar national debt

#12     Apr 12, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: :confused:

I was referring to the media labeling budget cuts as draconian and controversial. WTF are you talking about?

#13     Apr 12, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Obama is now responsible for the largest part of the debt, and the only reason Clinton balanced the budget was because republicans forced him to it.

Admittedly the class of republicans under bush were probably the single biggest group of republican shitheads i have ever seen. And they were promptly followed up by an even bigger group of democrat shitheads, and thus we end up where we are today.

#14     Apr 12, 2011
  5. I'm talking about your post that mentioned living within our means.The last 2 democratic Presidents did it,Reagan and Bush did not.

#15     Apr 12, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

That is exactly what happened. And the present congress/president don't want to take the cure. They want to keep on spending like nothing has changed.

#16     Apr 12, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And our current democrat president is not, by more than anyone else before him. So what's your point?

#17     Apr 13, 2011

8. Obama may be a democrat in name,but he is not a democrat

This is not democratic policies

Iraq-Bush policy.Bush signed the deal to withdraw troops before Obama took office

Afghanistan-expanded former Bush policy

Homeland security-expanded former Bush policy

Stimulus-Bush had 2 stimulus packages

Bail outs-continued Bush's polices of bail outs

Taxes-extended Bush tax cuts,Obama's stimulus package contained 275 billion in tax cuts or credits

Obama care-Obama care was the Republican Congress health plan in the 90's and later Passed by Mitt Romney in Mass

Deficits-unlike Carter and Clinton who had balanced or near balanced budgets,Obama has record breaking budget deficits like Reagan and Bush

Amnesty-attempted amnesty for millions of illegals like Reagan did and Bush and McCain tried to do

Oil-signed a bill that allowed more oil drilling right before the gulf spill

Gitmo-allowed Bush's torture prison to stay open

#18     Apr 13, 2011
  9. I have Hello on ignore but saw this statement because pspr quoted him

"Obama is now responsible for the largest part of the debt"

I'm no fan of Obama,but I don't lie about him on a daily basis like many here do_Obama is responsible for about 3 trillion of the 14 trillion debt,only a dumb fuck like Hello would say the guy who is responsible for 3 out 14 trillion is responsible for the largest part of the debt

#19     Apr 13, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

Classic.... :D

#20     Apr 13, 2011