Buddy List

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mr Subliminal, Dec 27, 2003.

1. The editing feature of Buddy List is playing up. Seems to be working on a FIFO basis with a maximum of 3 buddies allowed. I get lonely at holiday time.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm not sure I understand the problem. You can only add 2 buddies at a time to your list. So if you have 2, you will be able to add 2 more. When you revisit the list, you'll have 4 showing but there will be 2 blank spaces to add a couple more, and so on and so forth.

3. There's definitely something weird going on with my Buddy List. Sometimes I'm limited to 1 buddy only, adding on 2 new buddies results in the deletion of an existing one etc. etc. This is a new phenomenom - not critical, just letting you know.

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Mr Sub......this might be because your browser is not enabled to accept cookies or something to do with your firewall.....you might want to check those two spots first. Each computer has so many variable settings, it is hard to tell. I can put buddies in mine just fine.
    Try putting them there in an alternate manner.....like click the person's name in a thread and then click "add to buddy list" instead of writing them out in the actual buddy list. I do it that way, much easier.:)

5. Thanks, that seems to have done the trick.

:)