Buckled Up... Recession is Coming

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DayTradeWorld, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Don't you agree?

2. nice

3. Grow up little boy

4. ahhh.. the ignore button has changed this site for me. It's now a way nicer place to hang out.

5. - Falling of USD
    - Crude oil skyrocket

For all the bulls... Wish you all the best.

6. lol he's on my ignore list too. I cant stand the little bastard.

ANYWAY, I have to agree with the OP. Put up a 5 yr weekly and

add a few MA's and it gets ugly.

7. Also added:
    - Subprime mortage
    - Global warming (is this really related?)

8. Weak dollar is great for earnings and economy. Wish I were an exporter or had overseas earnings right now.

Do you remember the thrift and s@l crisis and rtc? No big deal. Bigger leverage and profits are being made on the other side of the line now.

9. "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will," he wrote. "If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." (John R.)

In order to move forward a more stable union, that of North American Union, one must first collapse the leading county's currency. This will force Canada into a trade deficit, with the US goods being imported like the cheap products from Asia. Much like the fate that was left to the American "Production" Cycle, so will the fate fall to Canada. Less exports will cause manufactures, farmers, etc to go out of business in Canada. Public Opinon and political pressure will collapse the Loony.

Thus, the over all fate of the Loony will follow the dollar. All three currencies, USD, LOONY and PESO will be par.

This is the first step in creation of the NAU. However, this will not happen over night. This is not "shadow gov", paranoia, or Alien move. This is in your face, wake the fuck up and smell the coffee facts.

Learn to live with it, profit from it and you will be fine.

10. That's a classic Wall Street quote. Would like to hear it uttered on CNBC. :D

#10     Nov 20, 2007