Buchanan thinks 50% chance Bush bombs Iran this fall...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 13, 2008.

1. So you approve of American manufactured weapons killing Americans?

Okay, just so we are clear.

Which cars made in America are designed to kill people?

The weapons we sell are designed to kill people...

So why do you hate American soldiers so much?

Why do you hate American soldiers so much that you support the Bush regime that sends soldiers into battle in Iraq without providing them with proper battle armor?

It doesn't seem to bother you at all that American corporations and the American government profit by selling American weapons that are used to kill American soldiers in Iraq...

What a patriot you are...

#21     Apr 15, 2008
  2. So you approve of Japanese, European, and American manufactured automobiles killing Americans?

Thanks for clearing that up...

It doesn't seem to bother you at all that Japanese, American, and European companies are selling automobiles that kill tens of thousands of Americans every year.

Do you own and/or drive a car, troll?

Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much that tens of thousands of them dying in automobiles every year doesn't phase you?

What a patriotic, good person you are...

The moonbat troll, stuck on stupid and spinning like a broken record. :D

#22     Apr 15, 2008
  3. ZZZZzzzzenu is all aboard the peace train with his crush Hillary.

[​IMG]

#23     Apr 15, 2008
  4. Name the automakers who produce cars that have the specific purpose and design of killing people...

That you compare cars to automatic weapons and IED's speaks for itself...

That you have no problem with China and Russia helping to arm Iran, again speaks for itself.

Why you hate American soldiers is still a mystery...

#24     Apr 15, 2008
  5. Israeli weapons 'killing its own soldiers'

By Khalil Al Assali, Correspondent
    Published: April 11, 2008, 01:01

Occupied Jerusalem: Investigators from the Israeli army were surprised when they arrived at the battlefield on the Lebanese-Israeli borders in 2006, said a TV documentary that was broadcast recently, quoting Israeli army sources.

The investigators' report, which was included in two military reports, including the Winograde report, noted that it was clear to them that one of the military equipment that Hezbollah used to bomb the Israeli soldiers, killing four of them, was made in Israel and had Hebrew written on it.

When the date of this piece of machinery was checked, it turned out that Israel provided Iran with the equipment during the days of the Shah in 1981.

Arming the world

The file concerning the weapon industry came under scrutiny once again and Israel's role in arming the world without any restrictions or conditions gained prominence.

Israeli Channel 10 recently broadcast an elaborate report on the arms industry in Israel and that Israel is ranked fourth in the world in terms of the weapons export industry.

The story of the weapons industry in Israel began with the establishment of the Jewish state in 1948. The first transaction was set forth after the tripartite aggression on Egypt in which Israel participated along with France and Britain.

During that time, western Germany held its first trade of weapons and purchased Israeli rifle known as 'Ozi'. The trade caused the resignation of David Ben Gurion from the prime ministership because the deal was carried out with Germany, Ben Gurion wrote in his book Memoirs.

"The weapons industry is in need of a military operation or a small war to try out the weapons because the countries that want to purchase the weapons constantly ask whether the weapons were tested or whether they'll be used by the Israeli military," Amnoun Birzlay, a journalist on military affairs, told Gulf News.

Israeli weapons industry strengthened during 1973 October War. It caused the Ministry of Defence to establish an industrial unit in the military which is tasked with finding markets to sell weapons.

"The goal was to find a cash liquidity," President Shimon Peres, one of the most important people of the Israeli military industry, said during the Channel 10 documentary.

However, a recession hit the industry that lost 90 per cent of its markets following a peace agreement with Egypt and the collapse of the Soviet Union.

When Amos Yaron was assigned to be the director general of the Defence Ministry, the picture was reversed.

"Israel actually began selling weapons and technology to Islamic states in Asia and Africa exposing its relationships with the United States to real danger," journalist Yusi Malman from Ha'aretz newspaper told Gulf News.

"Thirty per cent of the weapons and the military machinery are designed for the Israeli military and the rest are for export."

The leader of the leftist Meretz-Yachad party and a former politician, Yossi Sarid, told Gulf News the policy caused Israel to be involved in an indecent weapons transaction just like the one that happened in Congo where millions of women and children were killed with Israeli weapons.

"When I was a minister, I paid a visit to Congo and to the miserable refugee camps and noticed huge weapons storehouses that included Israeli weapons [with Hebrew written on them]. I felt ashamed, I felt as if we're partners in the crimes against humanity in Congo," Sarid said.

http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Middle_East/10204739.html

#25     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Well, I think a strong case could be made for the Pinto, actually...LOL.

Name the American defense industry manufacturers who produce weapons that have the specific purpose of killing Americans.

Thank you.

Automobiles kill more Americans every year than automatic weapons and IEDs.

Hey, I'm just employing your "logic." If you have a problem with it, check yourself and come correct after.

That you continue to troll with your unwinnable argument speaks for itself.

Why you hate American corporations yet do not hate regimes that finance, train and equip insurgents to specifically kill American soldiers and then give refuge to them afterwards is still a mystery...

#26     Apr 15, 2008
  7. "Well, I think a strong case could be made for the Pinto, actually...LOL."

People getting killed, Americans getting killed is funny to you? This is a joke to you?

You compare the sales of automobiles to the sale of weapons that are used to kill Americans in Iraq?

How many American soldiers have been killed by American automobiles in Iraq?

What a patriot you are...

#27     Apr 15, 2008
  8. Have been unfortunate enough to have driven in a Pinto several times when I was younger. It was an uncomfortable, death-trap-like automobile that gave no confidence at all....

Joke referenced the Pinto, not the death of American troops. DUH, you idiot...So my joke was nothing compared to your totally fucked up comment to your ass-licking buddy Resinate about wishing the death of my children by a pedophile. Don't even bother to go there, troll.

No, you do by the course of your logic.

I'm sure there must have been some accidents involving Hummers. Why don't you look it up? Anyway, is immaterial as this "debate" we're having is an extension of the "logic" you are trying to employ but without great success.

Thank you. Someday, you too may love your country rather than loathe it and wish for its demise. I doubt you'll ever get there, being old and set in your ways and all....

By the way, still waiting to hear how you can hate American corporations that build and sell automobiles that kill thousands of Americans a year, yet you give a pass to a regime that trains, funds, and equips insurgents in Iraq with IEDs and other weapons to specifically kill American troops.

Also waiting on you to name the American defense industry manufacturers who produce weapons that have the specific purpose of killing Americans.

(Crickets chirping)...

#28     Apr 15, 2008