Buchanan, one of the last sane conservative political strategists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

As always I enjoy your writings and marvel at the wit and wordsmanship of such a young man. You're without doubt one of a handful of TRULY gifted intellectuals on this board.

#11     Sep 8, 2006
  2. So when you moved to Florida, why didn't you move into a Cuban neighborhood, since Cubans are such wonderful people? Get what I'm trying to put across? Someone has to live with these people. That someone isn't me or you but some poor bum white, who has to watch his neighborhood transformed, who has to learn which streets to avoid, who loses his job and can't get another because he can't speak Spanish, or who gets passed over because of diversity preferences, who is just disconnected in every conceivable way from the life and environment he once took for granted. That's not being dramatic; Miami was 90% white in 1960, fourty years later it is 90% Cuban. Putting aside all the 'diversity' claptrap, it's clear Miami is now essentially lost to American civilization.

Now, yes, European fertility is a big issue. Importing non-Europeans is no solution to that problem though. In fact, it only exacerbates the problem.

Now, sure, I'd have trouble filling that housekeeping roster. That's a fair point. And that's why - dare I say it? - government has to step in and save us from ourselves. Because otherwise yes, I would hire those 'undocumented workers'. Simply preaching against 'greed' won't do a damn thing - ask any priest. There needs to be a painful disincentive to stop businesses hiring illegals.

I disagree. Islam is part of the problem, but it's also a racial problem. (You know I was going to say that, didn't you?) And it's a racial problem in America, too. Why do you think blacks and hipsanics hate each other so much? Because blacks are protestants? So few people can bring themselves to admit it, but race is simply damn important. America (and the entire west) is trying to do the impossible in trying to make race not matter; it always has and always will. The only way to minimize race as an issue would be one superpowered monoculture, which everyone fanatically makes the centrepiece of their identity. Then race wouldn't matter so much. But that is decidedly not the direction the US et al have taken.

Wait a minute, who in the world is starving except Africa? So things are a little tougher in Peru or Cambodia. Tough cookies! That doesn't require the US to import every poor Peruvian or Cambodian! In fact, doing so only ensure that these countries never get around to making the structural changes in their economic and political systems since they can just export their problem citizens to us.

Now, as as for Africa, that place will never be able to run itself. Blacks simply aren't capable of running modern economies. The post-colonial era has demonstrated that quite neatly. Western aid is doing nothing but enriching African officials who don't give a damn about their starving countrymen. Nevertheless, Africans continue to lead the league in procreation. So by feeding 10 million starving Africans today, western countries simply ensure that we'll have to feed 20 million next time, and then 40 and 80. The only way to save Africa is to put non-Africans in charge of it. Anyway, isn't that simply fair? If we're obliged to feed them and clothe them, shouldn't we get a say in how they manage their affairs?

Let me just put that up there again. What exactly does it mean? We'd better share the wealth...or what, exactly? They're going to attack us, you think? Apart from Africans, they're not gonna just die, which you seem to fear. Really, there is absolutely nothing immoral at all about preventing them from immigrating to our countries. Sure, they're poorer, but they can just deal with it. Simple.

Glad to hear it!

I wouldn't say there are 'too many', in the sense that I don't walking around muttering to myself "there are too many damn asians here!". But we certainly have enough. That's what I say to all the multiculti-is-great diversity advocates: we have enough. We've achieved diversity. Mission accomplished. Why must we bring more? There are two billion asians in this world. If only 1% came to Australia they'd be more than 50% of the population, totally, permanently and irreversibly transforming the character of Australia. The time to kill the monster is when it's little. We have to move to end immigration now.

That's nice, but don't dodge the point. You were saying how you'd much rather live among 'latinos' than among blacks. I pointed out that the 'latinos' flooding the US aren't like the 'latinos' in BA or Santiago. Really, I think you'd agree that you wouldn't want to live in a Mexican neighborhood, despite it being preferable to a black neighborhood.

ps - I saw this another forum which I think you'll appreciate:"What's the difference between a multiculturalist and a White Nationalist?

Multiculturalists dream of an integrated society, White Nationalists have lived in one."

Lol.

#12     Sep 8, 2006