Buchanan Calls Out Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Due Buy

Due Buy

You can be sure congressmen and women are richer than they should be only because they are congressmen and women who have access to classified info that allows them to invest with more foresight than the rest of us.

#21     Aug 15, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why would I be complaining about paying too much federal income tax if I wasn't paying any moron? If I was a free loader welfare queen without integrity like you I'd want tax payers paying more so I could have more "free" money.

#22     Aug 15, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

In your case you'd be doing it merely on ideological grounds.

#23     Aug 15, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you know this how?

#24     Aug 15, 2011
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Buffett is an 82 y/o who will be dead in a few years and like typical senile lawmakers, advocates shit that he will not be around to see implemented. He stopped being relevant with USAir.

#25     Aug 15, 2011

6. Aren't you the one who keeps on complaining that government isn't doing enough for you..? :p

#26     Aug 16, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO Piker I'm not. Care to show me where I said that? Or better yet, explain why you keep pulling these baseless accusations out of your ass.

#27     Aug 16, 2011

8. You always complain about President Obama....isn't Obama part of government...?

Now let me see you wiggle out of that. :p .

#28     Aug 16, 2011
  9. Wallet

Wallet

The 2012 Democratic Presidential Campaign Platform.

"I won't allow the half of Americans who pay no tax to bear the burden of the other half who aren't paying their fair share." Chip Bok

#29     Aug 16, 2011
  10. I love that line!

#30     Aug 16, 2011