Buchanan Calls Out Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Do you advocate breaking laws that you do not agree with, or changing them legally? BTW, what does this have to do with Buchanan's statement or Buffet's hypocrisy?

#11     Aug 15, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If tax resistance became a popular movement, would Buchanan join in, or would he wait until the law was changed?

#12     Aug 15, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

In addition to that it's my understanding he owns both Flight Safety International and one or more aviation underwriters. After he bought the underwriters they started requiring training for copilots NOT required by the FAA. Unnecessarily driving up aviation costs, which are high enough as it is. As well as making it more difficult for unemployed pilots to get contract work in between jobs and in many cases rendering the unemployed guys unattractive to prospective employers because of the high cost of training them. Costs that Buffet jacked up.

#13     Aug 15, 2011
  4. Do you always change the subject when you can't support your viewpoint?

I will play along with you for a minute. As far as I know, Buchanan has never advocated breaking the laws pertaining to taxation. I doubt he would break the law in the future. You, on the other hand, did not answer the question whether or not you would break the law. I will take your non answer as a "yes".

:D

#14     Aug 15, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The point is, Buchanan has an opinion, too, and like Buffet he won't act alone on it either. Neither one wants to carry the burden alone. Nor should they.

#15     Aug 15, 2011
  6. You are missing the point.

#16     Aug 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes he is.

#17     Aug 15, 2011
  8. Buffet has already set an example.....he has given a large portion of his money to worthy causes.If he gave that money to government they will just simply hand it over to Israel or the Paki's.

#18     Aug 15, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

The why would ANY of us tax payers give more to the government genius?

#19     Aug 15, 2011

10. How do i know you pay taxes ?

#20     Aug 15, 2011