Bubble? WHAT Bubble?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bungrider, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Jeffo

Jeffo

Stocks are barely a shadow of their former selves and you call this a bubble? Have you looked at a chart that goes back a few years?

#21     Jun 16, 2003
  2. prox

prox

I'm sure your post will cause the futures to rise.

#22     Jun 16, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bear market rallies are the strongest of all types. Stop trying to pick the f'n tops and go with the flow. Im saying this as much to myself as anyone else as a friendly reminder :)

Brandon

#23     Jun 16, 2003
  4. :D hehehe i'm with you there...

i have actually been only short overnight...i got long a bit friday but couldn't bring myself to hold long stock over the weekend...

it's always hardest to trade against my overall belief...if i were to get long around here, and it started to go against me, i know i'd be saying (make that SCREAMING) "why oh why the fuck did i get long???"

there have been some great shorting opportunities...but you have to be very careful...i am shorting both the weakest and what i think are the most irrationally overbought sectors...

i think today's rally is 99% low-volume short covering...from friday's 4:1 decline action, i really thought that more people would be scrambling to sell this week and i could get long into it...but i've been selling it...sparingly...:D the volume is too light and the news too thin today, IMO...people are also buying for the housing #'s tomorrow AM...

we've got higher highs in bonds, strength in gold, war in iraq, and all the big funds (possibly) trying to play catch up...it's funny because i'm not at all nervous about being short overnight like i was a couple weeks ago...

#24     Jun 16, 2003
  5. trailing stops are wonderfull things. relax and have a drink.

#25     Jun 16, 2003

6. Damn its truely ashame people dont listen..

oh well, more money for me then....:D

#26     Jun 16, 2003
  7. more money, mo' money, mo' money $$$

9300, not bad, not bad at all...

keep shorting..rofl

#27     Jun 16, 2003
  8. Hmm the day you said it we just corrected harshly hee hee :D !

#28     Jun 16, 2003
  9. Not making any money, eh harry? Too bad.

#29     Jun 16, 2003
  10. I forgot to close out that ES long trade at 780. Better do that now and lock in the profits.

#30     Jun 16, 2003