BUBBLE STOCKS which ONE WILL CRACK FIRST ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by darwin666, Dec 1, 2010.

1. HUSA

REE

#11     Dec 2, 2010
  2. GG1972

GG1972

Why not short everytime you get a valid signal and ride 1/2 with BE stop- so far worked like a charm for SPG CRM and NFLX- SPG was the best out of them all so far

#12     Dec 2, 2010

3. I am going to think about that for a minute to see if it makes sense...:cool:

#13     Dec 2, 2010
  4. huh.. shorting CRM.. that is killing all shorts.. it takes the cake. I worked in CRM software field for many years. I dont see what they are really bringing different to the table.they keep harping. no software.. CLOUD computing.. then they released a chatter application huh... its like a twitter feed. or something. and they charge for it.. wow.. the P/E is like 160 . ha ha... which fool is going to keep holding..

look at theP/E for chipotle 50. and AAPL..20... now u know who is the cutting edge tech company and who sells burrittos. lol..

All said and done.. HOLDING SHORT POSITIONS Which go against you and then trying to average down is the MOST STRESS FULL THING TO DO.. I tried it with NILE and got slaughtered. IT did eventually fall. but I had already bailed out.. not my cup of tea.. Now the only thing I am doing is selling Small OTM positions. It so happens most of the scoundrel Stocks I listed are the darlings of the hedge funds... and they have even have WEEKLIES options.. which are good. as u have exposure for a limited time.

#14     Dec 2, 2010
  5. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jllJ-HeErjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jllJ-HeErjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says it all people....huge Ponzi scheme but you can make a shit load!

#15     Dec 2, 2010
  6. ha ha.. what about the BIGGEST FRAUD AMZN.. it keeps going up and up.. Really when will it fall. Its very difficult to predict even small dips in them... they always run up a CLIFF and then. have sharp drops. and VERY FEW will profit.... so in a nutshell. .its almost impossible to make money in a CRASH. as they happen so rapidly.. but to loose money in a CRASH . we do that all the TIME>. lol

#16     Dec 2, 2010
  7. That shit is funny as hell.

#17     Dec 2, 2010
  8. rew

rew

I wouldn't call AMZN a fraud. It is profitable and is the king of internet retail. Still, I would say it is overpriced. A P/E of 71 for a company well past the start up phase is mighty rich. I have a few puts on AMZN, currently slightly underwater. I don't expect the stock to crash but a correction is overdue.

#18     Dec 2, 2010
  9. RE: CMG These Chipotle Mexican Grills are popping up all over around here. I think 3 new ones have opened in a 5 mile radius from my house in the last year. I finally decided to check it out. Ehh..I wasn't impressed. I got a burrito, my wife got a burrito bowl. I just didn't think the food was that good. And it wasn't very busy in there either. The stock has had a big run, a little selling in it today.
    Gonna do some more homework on this one.

#19     Dec 3, 2010
  10. CHIPOTLE HAS GONE CRAZY.. no doubt their profit model is amazing.. but that being said.. the P/E is unjustified.

for 6$ a burrito, seems to be a HOT favorite. I have seen too long lunch time lines.

YES. today. looks bad.. lets see what the BIG BOYS do.. THEY KEEP SHAKING THE TREE FOR WEAK HANDS... LOOK AT NFLX also.. I read somewhere that it has fallen out of favor of the Hedge funds.. may be they want to pump up another stock.. LOOK AT DECK BIDU..
    how did we miss BIDU . used to be 400-500.. now it is 1100. i hate them for splitting it.. and getting folks to think it is cheap

WORST ARE THE SCUMBAGs who split 3:2 some confusing ratio.
    WHY The hell cant u do a straight ratio.
    GMCR.. then JOSB.... looks like same Bankers advicing same SCUMBAGs.. manipulate the stock to make it look CHEAP. and pull in more retail SUCKERs.

#20     Dec 3, 2010