BUBBLE ben bernanke "risking sequel to 2008 crisis"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, May 2, 2013.

1. ammo

ammo

not an economist so from a dummies simple take,all i see that they have learned is to print and eventually zero out any soc security ,pensions,future of any kind,whilst the medicaid medicare system is openly robbing the govt accts,by that i mean hospitals and nursing care systems charge up the wazoo,for services not entirely necessary but if not watched , then do the test anyway and charge, a friend has a health care company, they pay doctors for references to seniors,provide as many services as possible and collect,giving doctors cash kickbacks on each patient,he has been in that business for 3 years and tells me it's just the way it works,if i know this and he knows this then so does uncle sam,the only way he would look the other way is if he was also taking a piece off the top, sort of like mayor daily and the 75 year parking meter deal, ...the problem is the graft at the top has turned to just legalized money transferring,the banks can't be prosecuted, the medical industry is doing everything by the book,going back to the chicago example,when everyone was working and there were plenty of taxes to skim,it worked, they lost the tax base and kept the skimmers, so to fix that we just print more,the skimmers don't care, the lawmakers don't care,they are being paid not to...which in fact makes that their job

#21     May 2, 2013

2. you nailed it........corruption entirely from the top.

#22     May 2, 2013
  3. ammo

ammo

which makes the money being skimmed off the bottom,unemployment welfare,chump change,they are the sheep carrying the lottery tickets into the clinics,the middle class, the voting power per head count,has the power to vote every dem and rep out each time they come up, i thought about paying for billboards expressing that view,at the major intersections getting on or off the expressways last election, but feared i would be thrown in guantanomo for a terroist act

#23     May 2, 2013
  4. zdreg

zdreg

from piezoe,
    "There are some very sharp economists working for the Fed. Until proven otherwise, I am going to assume they have learned something from past mistakes."

for 100 years the fed has been an inflation engine. bingo, with piezoe on the scene, they have finally learned from their mistakes.

sheer coincidence

#24     May 2, 2013
  5. piezoe

piezoe

"The hardest thing in the world is to keep pigs away from a trough."

#25     May 2, 2013
  6. its going to be hard to pull off. i bought into a short fund a few different times in the last 6 months at small amounts so not down much in them. i wish i did not do it though but i think in the longer view it will make money. i heard the words melt up and its a perfect wording. there will be no happy ending but this can go for awhile but it will break down hard when it breaks. i can't even believe bubble ben can talk about buying more per month when his current buying plan is not working. the government issues bonds and the fed prints money to buys them it makes no sense.

#26     May 2, 2013
  7. Ash1972

Ash1972

Everyone's confusing the current asset price bubble with the idea that Fed policy is somehow "working". Actually the two are unrelated. Ben's printing press is exactly the same sort of meme as the new economy was at the start of 2000.

You didn't hear much about the new economy after the dot com crash. You won't hear much about the printing presses after the coming crash.

#27     May 2, 2013
  8. LOL. The top is NOT in.....so who cares about all this!!!!

Buy 10,000 SPY's......let it ride. Hopefully you are already rich from the big move up.

History is never the same....so this time the market MUST go higher. Remember, the Fed makes money as the market goes up...trust me, they do. this is obviously their strategy, even if you don't get it.

don't ever listen to this crap.....they need liquidity.

now get out there and buy!!!!

to be rich, you must think differently!!!

Choose (A) you get rich while suckers get poor and have debt tomorrow

(B) you get poor while strangers tomorrow are not as broke...

I choose (A)!!!! Trust me, they all do!!!!

#28     May 2, 2013
  9. Ash1972

Ash1972

Sorry, but how are you "thinking differently" by going long? Sentiment surveys are now the most bullish since records began.

#29     May 2, 2013
  10. The Bernake was part of the Greenspan Fed and voted for Greenspan's policies - why would he be any different?

With the fixing of LIBOR and ISDAfix, the banks with help from the Fed looks like a huge case of Enterprise Corruption.

RICO not only is meant to bust them, but to confiscate all the ill-gotten gains from criminal activity as a legal remedy.

#30     May 2, 2013