BTU Trading Machine!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landis82, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Another HUGE SURGE today!
    :)

#21     Jul 16, 2009
  2. James River (JRCC) upgraded today at JP Morgan and UBS. Stock was trading 14.50 earlier this week. Now up over $18.00

The July 15 Calls went from practically zero to $3.10 :)

Massey (MEE) also exploded up through the $20.00 strike price today.

This COAL SECTOR is a great group to trade, especially with the dollar having to get weaker and weaker.

#22     Jul 16, 2009
  3. Still more surges by the COAL names.
    CNX is now +20% on the week.
    MEE having an incredible run.
    BTU too.

But no one on ET trades, so they have no interest in the hottest trading sector.

:D

#23     Jul 17, 2009
  4. No actually, they are tired of you.

Did you just discover that coals are fast & volatile movers? Welcome to 2003.

#24     Jul 17, 2009
  5. Feel free to post a screen-shot of your trading log today.

Should be easy enough for a Big Shot trader like yourself, right?

#25     Jul 17, 2009
  6. I'm seeing energy substitution with coal being displaced by domestic nat gas and LNG. Thermal coal is out of the money......watch out more pain to come to coal.

#26     Jul 17, 2009
  7. You could very well be right.
    :)

Earnings for all of the big coal names are out this week. Watch the dollar too. It looks like it might be on the verge of ending a large (C) wave decline and setting itself up for a major intermediate low - - - which would put a lot of pressure on the mining and natural resource stocks.

#27     Jul 19, 2009
  8. Are you kidding me? It's 2009, I don't daytrade anymore, but when I did, I have posted P&L shots, unlike you. I put my money & work into bullion & environmentals.

Get a clue, people don't like you, that's why most of the posts in this thread are your own. You might as well start a journal where you converse with yourself, bitching how noone on ET trades and you're the only super amazing trader out there.

Next time you want to insult me, I dare you to say it to my face. You might even get a chance as I will be in Cali in the next two months.

#28     Jul 19, 2009
  9. Sure.

#29     Jul 20, 2009
  10. More upgrades.
    This time via FBR to outperform.
    Earnings tomorrow, with a CC at 10am.

#30     Jul 20, 2009