BTC - what I do with my earnings

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Fx-Game, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

So, in April 2019 I began to buy btc at a price lower than 4.5k.

In my eyes, it was more than obvious, that there will be another gold-rush again.

Why? - Crypto legacy was not over, not even close to it; and if *one* crypto currency would make it, it would be btc.

btc april 2019.JPG

Now I transfer most of my earnings, into real assets like gold, silver, raw materials (omnium etc).

I would suggest to always do it like that: If you make money with crypto, at some point, sell a partion of the winnings and transfer them into real life assets.

Take care.

Trader Curt, Nobert and cruisecontrol like this.
  2. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

I 100% agree with you. There will be a lot of new investors in this crypto market that have no plans on when to sell, and I think a lot of them are either going to lose money or panic sell at ridiculous prices.

But after I sell at what I think will be the end of the rally I will put most of my earnings in psychedellic stocks. Something that should get boosted with this biden idiot in office

Fx-Game, jys78 and Nobert like this.
  3. blink18

blink18

If it's so obvious there will be another gold rush, just keep buying and never sell. The problem is, future is never obvious, unless you're using rearview mirror (hindsight & survivorship bias).

4. caroy

caroy

I don't know. Peter Schiff says it's going to zero and you know he's been right about everything.