BTC ATH tonight. over $6000/btc!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Oct 20, 2017.

1. johnarb

johnarb

A week ago it was $5000/BTC. What a a week, eh?

I know the wish of most posters on this forum is for btc to keep going up /s

:vomit:

2. ET180

ET180

Trades like a hot penny stock.

DeltaRisk likes this.
  3. johnarb

johnarb

I'm sure that was supposed to be a compliment as it would be stupid to complain about volatility on a trading site called elitetrader. Bitcoin has been doing this for 7 years, but there were quiet times and prolonged bear markets have taken place in btc.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Good times no doubt... We'll see how far it dips come fork time and all the money goes back to other crypto

johnarb likes this.
  5. DeltaRisk

DeltaRisk

Not sure about the liquidity.
    I wish it was regulated then I'd have the jump. Unregulated markets are just not my cup of tea.

I've traded it before years ago, wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole now.

6. emulation

emulation

In 10 years time when its at $2 we're going to kill ourselves for not shorting it now :(

7. ET180

ET180

It wasn't intended to be a compliment. Just an observation. I don't mind volatility. I just don't like gambling.

8. ET180

ET180

How does one short bitcoin?

9. Not as much as you'd want to kill yourself if it's at 50,000. If it goes down it's capped at 0....up could be very painful. There's a lot better things to short I'd say.

SunTrader and johnarb like this.
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am cashing out my 401K and putting it into bitcoin. I am either going to be rich or stop this madness, a win-win for everyone!

#10     Oct 21, 2017