BTC ATH right now. over $8000/btc!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnarb

johnarb

On GDAX
    I should really wait as it doesn't look like it will stay above, but might as well enjoy it :sneaky:

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. Hello John,

It just broke out to new highs. I have to admit, its pretty fun watching this trend on the chart.

johnarb likes this.
  3. bogitrade

bogitrade

Expectations are high. This thing could gain 1,000% more. No one knows. It could also go back to $1. I wait for futures start for a signal.

4. Bogitrade,

I am curious if future brokers will have historical data for bitcoin once the future markets open for bitcoin.

5. kashirin

kashirin

it definetely goes not to $1but to zero. that's not the question. the question is it going there now or after gaining 1000%

6. Macca1

Macca1

You said ask a Crypto expert like @Pekelo

7. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Since it is "definetly".... Good thing you have the futures or options on futures, if less capitalized, in order to short it... You wouldn't want to miss a "sure thing"... Have you done this already?

johnarb likes this.
  8. just21

just21

If you are one of the six billion people without a bank account but have a smartphone what is bitcoin worth to you?

johnarb likes this.
  9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

This is a good question. I think that the CME should be able to provide some data for Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR) which the Futures is based on.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

The same as Litecoin or Bitcoin cash or Ethereum.

Bitcoin will never go to zero because people will hold unto it in the hope that it will go back up just like the good old days. Hey, I still have a few thousand pets.com stocks, anyone interested? It is a collector's item!

#10     Nov 20, 2017
    Overnight and SimpleMeLike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.