BTC $500k, ETH $42k, ChainLink $1,400

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by s0mmi, Sep 14, 2021.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

No need to touch BTC. All it would take is to remove ponzi stable coins, price would plummet to levels no one can imagine . I hope many here know that 70% of crypto trading happening in Tethers. Very easy to pump anything with monopoly money and 0 regulation.

#51     Sep 15, 2021
  2. johnarb

johnarb

I think this video might help to explain some things in detail. Dan Tapiero is a good ambassador for the crypto space as he has deep connections to the old wall street people

As far as wanting btc to go to the moon, yes, of course, but do take into account that the people who are in the crypto space for some time, have made massive fortunes.

Many would be quite satisfied if btc stays at this level for years or maybe even doubles at the most. The goal now is to keep the wealth, or at least protect the value from being debased through CB money printing

"Crypto is the First Truly Global Macro Investment"

The video starts a little bit more than 1/3rd of the way but you can restart to the beginning if you like

#52     Sep 15, 2021
    s0mmi likes this.
  3. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Mate, are you living under a rock? Crypto is massively on the radar, there are new laws and regulations coming out every second month for over a year now, the EU is setting up MICA, I haven't seen so much action from the regulators since dotCom.

I don't know how you would imagine this to happen? "We don't like crypto so that's why we make it illegal?" Lord, no, this stuff is way to powerful for AML and the IRS.

I can promise you that you'll have a wallet that is registered with the IRS which you can use to buy and sell crypto through a public key that they have an eye on. They will look at each of your transaction no matter where you are in the world. I give that 5 years

#53     Sep 15, 2021
    TraDaToR and s0mmi like this.
  4. s0mmi

s0mmi

except i told everyone to go balls deep on Bitcoin in January 2019 ($3,500)

and then i went balls deep on Ethereum January 2020 ($155)

and now im balls deep in DeFi as well

they arent crystal balls you're just another 60/40 portfolio guy who missed out on gains and is too lazy to do the hard work

#54     Sep 15, 2021
    yc47ib and johnarb like this.
  5. s0mmi

s0mmi

i'm up to prophecy call #24 that is correct . Solana gave 18.3x on BTC invested (i.e. you invest 0.1 BTC into it, you got 1.83 BTC back) when i made the call .. all of these are free on twitter , i make nothing off them, sharing to thee world for free .

its not luck im here 18hrs a day, 7 days a week . theres edge & lots of alpha here. i give it away for free

P.S. Michael Saylor owns 105,000 Bitcoin that he bought off CoinBase and is still accumulating. tether FUD is from 2017 and 2018 and it repeated every 3 months. Elon Musk bought $1 billion of Bitcoin.

Tether fud is old and recycled just like the other 15 news stories that get put on repeat to scare ppl to sell so the whales can accumulate

upload_2021-9-16_10-51-35.png

#55     Sep 15, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. s0mmi

s0mmi

we share the same philosophy...

world Store of Value is smaller than Financial Business + Derivatives layer

Bitcoin is necessary but its upside is capped (although still very big from here) .. and Ethereum + the other smart contract platforms will surpass it over time ..

ive got big bets still holding Ethereum ecosystem long & strong ... at ETH/BTC 0.157 it will have flipped BTC and probably go way beyond it !

#56     Sep 15, 2021
    Trader Curt likes this.
  7. s0mmi

s0mmi

the guess of Bitcoin timing for the end of its bull run , is not one i like to dabble into. i have a wide window. anywhere from October 2021 to Q1 of 2023 ...

i like the stock to flow model. the supply shock seems to have 12-18 months after the Halvening and we're about there now..

one thing I know, you can't go wrong staying Long. hodling & having a very long term view is the best to go

warren buffett always said, the best timeframe to hodl, is forever !!

there's a post i made on twitter where i imagined a scenario that ruins the most amount of people.. it involves a fake-out end of this year, then a Bull Trap next year. details explained;

#57     Sep 15, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  8. s0mmi

s0mmi

late adopters only take notice when they follow everyone else.. its the same behaviour of sheep

when the price goes vertical, and the market has priced in the future + adoption.. only Then do they take notice.. at that point its too late and they've missed out on all the gains

as you implied , everyone is coming into Crypto, not the other way around. its because its 100x better than the traditional financial system

#58     Sep 15, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  9. s0mmi

s0mmi

when Bitcoin was $3,500 I told everybody to go all in. when ETH was $155 (eth/btc ratio 0.025) i told everybody to go all in

it was much more wild to expect Ethereum to go 28x in 15 months, which it did (from Jan 2020 to Apr 2020)

the valuations you speak of, do not match to Stonk Markets. crypto currencies are Networks. the market cap is an illusion number. Metcalfe's law:

Network Value = Number of users (Squared)

If you add 10x people, you get 100x market cap increase. this is why crypto goes parabolic on a linear chart. hence why we all chart in Log.

most crypto are actually just the equivalent of "Fin Tech 2.0" . the only "real" threat is Bitcoin. because its a commodity. however, its so valueable that its best used as a store of value. nobody wants to spend it (Greshems law)

Crypto is not meant to battle everyone, its an option. its a police force --> if Governments want to ruin their lower class people with inflation, then they have an option to opt into a better currency with a known Monetary Policy (Bitcoin)

it helps governments compete with each other, and also makes it better for everyone. its a silent protest, and its winning

#59     Sep 15, 2021
    yc47ib and johnarb like this.
  10. s0mmi

s0mmi

Ethereum is nowhere near overvalued, it is undervalued by magnitudes

Bitcoin = Store of Value = Digital Gold narrative ... (the world Store of Value is about $100 trillion to $190 trillion, i forgot which one)

Ethereum = Financial Derivatives Layer of world narrative ... The Market value of Financial Derivatives Layer in the world is $550 trillion

Ethereum has a higher upside (and more risk) than Bitcoin layer. Ethereum at $9,200 would be $1 trillion market cap..

My guess for Ethereum hitting $45k is because I assume that Ethereum can capture just 1% of the World Derivatives Layer... that gives $5 trill market cap or $45,000 price for example

#60     Sep 15, 2021