BTC $500k, ETH $42k, ChainLink $1,400

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by s0mmi, Sep 14, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

Because there is revenue associated with each node. IOW it's not zero sum.

#101     Sep 17, 2021
  2. yc47ib

yc47ib

This post might be the sign of the intermediate top of this cycle......LOL

#102     Sep 18, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.
  3. I can visualize him ( or someone else) selling CD's on late night tv explaining how you too can become a bitcoin billionaire. And at the proper cue, you will see a yacht slowly sailing past him in the background, with attractive yacht girls lounging on the deck.......lol

#103     Sep 18, 2021
  4. I was once young, and Dumb, and None the wiser ...those tacky infomercials of wealth and success truly works. To Hook and Bait you into buying.

Modern day equivalents are all of the ton of social media personalities producing clickbait content left and right. And they get rich conning everyone else.

But, of course, the Only person getting rich in the end...is that charismatic charlatan on screen.

#104     Sep 18, 2021
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  5. cesfx

cesfx

You are funny lol
    Those tacky lambo videos only work on idiots.

#105     Sep 19, 2021
    johnarb and SPX Options Trader like this.
  6. Most crypto lot will hold the 7 coins mentioned. each of them are all looking to jump into 1 100x coin and thats the problem.. Crypto is is the least safe asset/money as It can just drop to 0 at any time

#106     Sep 19, 2021
  7. jocrape

jocrape

But don’t you think that the concept of Bitcoin is still much younger than stocks? The value of Bitcoin is not stable yet and there might be many repercussions later that need to be looked for before the government makes such big decisions. Only time can say whether the government's attitude about Bitcoin will ever change, I believe it will.

#107     Sep 20, 2021
  8. Ed48

Ed48

Bitcoin's use appears to be primarily speculative or as a store of value like Gold.

I can't see the US Government ever being happy about more and more of its citizens pumping dollars in to it. Those are dollars that could otherwise go somewhere which actually benefits the US economy. The same argument applies to people buying Gold.

#108     Sep 20, 2021
  9. jocrape

jocrape

I see what you are saying. The US government has been highly resistant towards bitcoin and considers it as “extremely efficient”. The one reason put forward is the amount of energy that’s consumed in the process of bitcoin transactions. Don’t we agree that it is indeed a big problem? We don’t want a payment method at the cost of the environment. Do we? I am not at all against Bitcoin but I think we only see it as something that can give us financial security but the government is bound to think beyond that. Maybe that’s stopping them but I am hopeful because I think some sustainable method will be sorted out to solve this problem and the government will have no other way than to accept it.

#109     Sep 21, 2021
  10. s0mmi

s0mmi

You got to understand bro.. the Tether fud is very recycled and used to scare new people. I used to be a Tether Fudster too, back in 2019 I thought Tether was going to send us all to zero. Then I did proper research and discovered Simon Dixon + Max Keiser are early investors in them and they answered "subtle" questions on stream once saying that Tether Fud is not justified etc. etc. Coming from guys who own more than 10,000 BTC each... it packs some weight

But evn if you didnt believe Max Keiser + Simon Dixon, you have to remember that Binance uses Tether (USDT) a lot. Binance make more money than Deutsche Bank, theyre hugely profitable, and they own like $400M in the U.S. Bank just to cover their $400M USDT worth. So its pretty much backed for Binance.

A billionaire like CZ (ceo of Binance) would not gamble on his baby Binance start-up if the Tether fud was real.

Tether is losing market share to USDC btw.

I personally believe that most of the USDT fud is CoinBase + Circle (the guys who made USDC) .. because I think the "Fed Digital Dollar" control will use USDC primarily.. they obviously want to control the whole crypto market in the future and hence they want all pairs to be BTC/USDC , and not BTC/USDT , so they can have way more power

A lot of politics and stuff but it doesnt really matter. We were hearing Tether Fud when BTC was $6k back in 2017, and then end of 2018 ... and now BTC is back at $50k. Michael Saylor doesn't need Tether, and the Bitcoin ETF won't need Tether either, and Apple + Amazon + Tesla don't need Tether ... so its not wise to spend time thinking about it as a risk (yet)

#110     Oct 5, 2021
    johnarb likes this.