BSI Capital accounts frozen

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gpieraccini, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Travis P

Travis P

No luck so far, they are stalling.
    At this point a little coin might be better than nothing.
    Don't seem to have the PM and email configured by adminstrator to get back to anyone

#21     Apr 16, 2014
  2. This just popped up on my gmail.

I have been meaning to contact you. Those theives have 2k of mine. I've written it off but would love to squeeze them for a $1 back if I could get it.

Let me know how I can help

#22     Apr 16, 2014
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

How is it that assets being held in Belize did not raise any red flags when you were initially joining the firm?

#23     Apr 16, 2014
  4. At the time, the funds were being held in a local Boca Raton Bank of America...nobody I know was debriefed after the Bank of Belize took possession of the funds after the company was sold. I guess they forgot to inform their traders about these little details.

#24     Apr 16, 2014
  5. Clint

Clint

Probably the fact that most of the deposits were for less then 5k which the traders decided that it was worth the risk.

#25     Apr 16, 2014
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Accepting what you have said then the matter is not worth discussion,
    simply the risk did not return a reward...

#26     Apr 16, 2014
  7. Clint

Clint

Well according to us the risk did not pay off..., perhaps they had a 5k base account in there, if they were real traders with a good method of trading intraday they could have easily been sweeping the account biweekly. If they did that for a year with no problems getting money out, maybe they made 90k( random number) profit, but lost their 5k-10k deposit, while it would not be fun to be bamboozled out of your deposit, according to the numbers it would have been worth the risk.

I don't knock them for convening on ET since this is a traders website, and possibly one of the only places they could meet up.

#27     Apr 16, 2014
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

I knock them for not valuing their hard earned $5k more, BELIZE should have been a red flag...

#28     Apr 17, 2014
  9. So what exactly happened here? I thought Belize Bank froze and seized their account. But are you saying Belize Bank somehow took possession of the funds from a US bank? And where does the sale of the firm come into play?

#29     Apr 17, 2014
  10. If anyone has not received their funds back...........we are working on getting funds back! Email me for details, and to swap information.

Justin_walter@aol.com

#30     Apr 17, 2014