BSI Capital accounts frozen

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gpieraccini, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I had to hunt this down....as a a 'valued' client, I never received this

#11     Aug 25, 2013
  2. Now here is a link to somebody that was told in April 2013 that BSI had its funds frozen, April, so these guys were still taking new accounts AFTER that date.....that is FRAUD...that is JAIL....everybody touched by these fools should band together and go after them....btw TUI trading is still going on and that person Abbenante is involved...he just filed a NEW LLC a few days ago

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/revie...ading-firm-stole-my-money-20130626423562.html

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...4e5c-bf53-e8956a20848a/abbenante angelo/Page2

here is the link to a company dissolved years ago BUT Tui Trading is using this same address currently....I mean I can't make this stuff up!

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...4083-8342-fd9091810b16/abbenante angelo/Page1

#12     Sep 16, 2013
  3. wow this seems crazy. does anyone know if these folks got their funds back yet?

#13     Sep 16, 2013
  4. frz411

frz411

When will funds be dispersed? Its been months

#14     Oct 31, 2013
  5. I'm curious as to what has happened to the customer funds of the other frozen entities. Was the money eventually split up among account holders pro rata, did legal fees eat it up?

I have no dog in this fight but good luck to those that do.

#15     Oct 31, 2013
  6. It's doubtful anyone will be able to recoup their money unless it is a large sum and they are willing to entertain and fund a long international legal battle. There isn't much headroom in those agreements to do that anyway. I feel bad for those who lost their capital but that is the risk you have to take with prop firms - both domestic and internationally. People from MF Global still didn't their funds back. Some folks lucked out and were with firms that returned deposits in full. You guys are unfortunately on the wrong end of the stick. Keep us posted though.

#16     Oct 31, 2013
  7. Travis P

Travis P

No money as of yet. Getting pissier by the day. Apparantely the Beleize bank put a hold on the account. Now that all the legal wranglings have finished in Beleize, they released the monies to the solicitor in Beleize.
    I think things may have been better if the Beleize solicitor would have dispersede the funds from there, but instead they were released to a Florida lawyers office. Who don't seem keen on returning phone calls.
    This firm recommended by a supposedly good person, Mellissa Armo of the Stock Swoosh.com. Some friend eh!! Yeah she got her money out before any of us.
    These scumbags Frank Feola and some Angelo character collected new monies when they new the account in Beleize was frozen!!!

#17     Feb 26, 2014
  8. Hello Travis.. wow I had given this up for dead. In my case it is only a small amount of money, about $1500 that I had left to keep the account open. I received one distribution thank god. I would like to receive every penny of that $1500 back. I'm not confident of this but keep up the good work for all of us. Msg me if you want to discuss further..

#18     Feb 26, 2014
  9. If anyone else has not received 100% of your trader money back from BSI / Angelo Abbenante, send me a private message to discuss some options!

#19     Mar 26, 2014

10. Travis, any luck yet ? This Angelo Abbenante offered us a tiny % what a joke. PM me to discuss.

#20     Mar 26, 2014