BSG "The Wizard"

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bobw, Dec 23, 2007.

What do you think of The Wizard?

1. Extremely interesting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Interesting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not of Interest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bobw

bobw

Below is a copy of email I sent to the developer of buysellorgetout.com. I would suggest taking a look at his new web based software program listed in Elitetrader as "The Wizard" The radar snapshot I refer to below was showing a profit of $118328.--at the market close, and this included taking losses of $33528 of stopped out trades at EOD on the 21st.

"Please review the attached Trade Station Radar snapshot I am sending you. In the columns all the way on the right I have entered the current futures positions BSG has taken either long or short. Entries are based on opening positions with 4 contracts including, $6 RT commissions, and taking the last currently active trading signal generated from within the BSG Radar Screen. The selection of today's date to generate this report was purely random and came about as I was setting up BSG Tradestation workspaces in a new computer that I have just purchased. A trader could elect to run all four until taken out by the stop, or to phase out 50/25/25. For this exercise I have let them all run.

I am in some of the trades but unfortunately not all of them. As an example what is particularly interesting to note is that BSG has caught all the long run ups in the grains and generated very substantial profits in all of these contracts. This confirms that you will definitely not miss the big moves with BSG. The signals I generate from my BSG Radar Screen are the same as those being generated in your new Wizard web site therefore the same results can be expected from either source.

Best regards,

Bob W."