BSC trading at 48.65-------wow !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by NY_HOOD, Mar 14, 2008.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

I just bought a whopping 100 shares at 30.55 That's my gambling for the weekend ;)

#41     Mar 14, 2008
  2. #42     Mar 14, 2008
  3. samus

samus

This could be a great daytrading stock in the days ahead... it wasn't on my watchlist until this morning, but it's on there now for a while.

#43     Mar 14, 2008
  4. I lost 10 points on 200 shares.
    Long 200 43.12

I exited at 32.90.

I've never seen anything like that happen.

Congrats to those who traded it properly.

#44     Mar 14, 2008
  5. samus,

Go and get them!

#45     Mar 14, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

It could also get halted any time, and fall 100%, or double on a takeover.

Anyone daytrading this should be prepared for their position to go 100% or more against them without warning, with no way to get out.

I.e. don't trade more than a modest portion of your capital in this stock.

#46     Mar 14, 2008
  7. samus

samus

I agree... you make a good point.

#47     Mar 14, 2008
  8. Okay, I played BSC 2 round trip trades today.

Here is how I was an asshole today:

I have it on my ticker PM. I see the BS spike on the CPI this morning. We are all calling Bullshit. We see BSC announce the news and spike to $65. I can't get my trade ticket up fast enough to short the spike. I DON't get the order IN. I'm pissed...

So we all watch the Fall to $26....So its stabalizing in 30's and just want to scalp some upside. I buy a block or 1000 shares. I DON"T get my limit order filled at $32 and change. I do a market order and chase the POS at $35. Oh shit, what I have I done, it's down to $34 in 2 minutes. Oh fuck I say, what an idiot I am. I want out. Now I'm thinking halt or something. It's coming back to my buy price and I do the market order sell I THINK over $35. What happens, the trade goes out at 33.75. Just lost 2k.

But the short on WM at $12.14 is doing well. Downgrades by Moody's just hit the wire. It's down 10% and I'm up 3k. I want to beat the shit out of it but I cover and lock it in at 11.01. So I'm up a few hundred on the day cancelling out the BSC trade.

I need a break. I take a walk kicking myself on BSC. I come back and see at $31. What does dumb ass do...REVENGE trade! So I'm in at $31 and change. It's back to $35. Oh shit reversal, I sell and get the hell out at $34 1/4.

I felt like a degenerate fool today but I made money. I watch the last hour and feel good with BSC at $30. I want nothing to do with it. Anything can happen over the weekend. Why sweat bullets like an ABK situation. Gut says it opens at $40 but who knows, it can be $20. I don't need the ulcer.

I'm sure people took six figure bad beats on this ticker today and others made six figures. Just looking for scraps. I even made a trade at $62 this week on it and out at $63. Some asshole told me to hold it. Buying and holding usually fucks me good. No need for me EVER to get married to stocks.

#48     Mar 14, 2008
  9. I had it short at 54 and change yesterday, but got stopped out. Boy am i pissed...lol all in a day's "work" pump... :)

#49     Mar 14, 2008