BSC price rumor

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 15, 2008.

1. I've heard a few different people from different places throwing the rumor that JPM has offered 38 per share for BSC. Its 10:42 eastern time right now and the rumor has been flying around for a little under an hour (i think about 40 minutes or so), but It hasnt on this board yet, so i thought i would be the first to spread the rumor here. :)

Anyway, I really dont know how credible this rumor is, but i thought i would throw it on the table anyway. We know wall st loves rumors.

2. i heard 19*

*times two...from you.

3. Killatwill, your the one that called me a liar when i posted about buffets interest in BSC when it was 120. How did you like the link?

As far as this 38 dollar offer is concerned im digging now and if i find some concrete proof that there is a 38 dollar offer on the table, i will post that soon as possible, but for now, im still looking.

Could be a bogus rumor...but could have some merit...we will see

4. Too high. They should wait next week when it's in the teens.

5. Coming from a retail prop trader it must be golden. Is Jamie Dimon still on the line? WTF is wrong with this site?

6. Hmmm say if the Fed gave BSC a $100 billion risk free money. JPM will buy it and then do some risky plays. If it fails, Fed takes the loss.

7. i have no idea who or what you're talking about. why don't you provide a link to buttress your false accusation? you cannot. you have me pegged for the wrong poster.

8. Keep googling. I am sure the truth is out there.

9. Opps, so sorry, It was another poster whos name started with a K. He had like 50 posts at the time and you had 500, so i kind of tried to remember out of memory.

10. paden

paden